Have you ever forced to go psch ward because of someone complaint about you?

• yes i was forced to go psch ward because someone complaint about me
  • no i was forced to go psch ward because i wasn t med complaint
0 voters

its always been someone complaining about me. every time.

1 Like

I wound up in the psych ward because I relapsed and I was usually med compliant when it happened.

1 Like

@irrelevant were you medicine complaint when they complaint about you and force to went to pschward

Most of my trips to psych ward were do to parents. I did have one where the police picked me up while traveling though.

So, I guess those are considered complaints. I didnt like disturb the neighbors running through the streets naked or howling at the moon or anything.

Just parents noticing I was psychotic most of the time.

1 Like

I was like @Bowens; my parents always decided to put me in the psyche wards with some input from doctors. I was just always at the end of my rope, verging on a nervous breakdown or like I would go crazy any second. I never had any big scenes or acted out. It was just; pack some clothes and go to the psyche ward.

During my relapse 8 years later I checked myself into the hospitals. Either walked over to the hospital with my psychiatrist from his office or drove my car and checked in myself.

No big scenes, no dramatic episodes.

2 Likes

i cant remember all the times but i think so

1 Like

I just wan’t to comment to this thread. That I was partial compliant and that means I took the shot by own free Will for 27 years but not always the pills. But the last 2 weeks a New symptom showet up namely moldiness. What a surprise. Game rules changed. Now I know that even playing round with my pills will lead me into forced treatment.
I understand all of those who quit or play around with pills because this condition isn’t easy and the meds we take are strong. And most people: even normies fall into the trap of wishful thinking.
What you went through Rellevant could easily had happened to me too.

I’ve experienced both situations, I think in about 50% of my commitments.

I flipped off my landlord because I thought she sold drugs to me in the past
Had to convince the police and psych ward I was not crazy
Walked a few miles home to an eviction notice on my door :sweat:
Fun times

Yeah once it worked. Another time a person tried and it didn’t work.

They always have you chat with a pdoc and check you over before you go, where I live it might be different. So I was able to talk them out of me going once and the other time I psychically assaulted someone so it wasn’t up for debate.

It was actually that or me serve some time in prison for another crime I committed while having an episode

So yeah, if u consider someone reporting u to the police for a fight, then yeah I went for someone complaining in my opinion

My mom used to always make up fake complaints to have me hospitalized against my will. Super annoying to say the least.

I shouldn’t be anything to her but a bunch of electrons buzzing around on a screen. She has no right to even know I exist. None. I really hate her. I really do.

I was admitted 3 times shortly after getting the disease. Family took me in all times. Two of them I really needed it. One time I think I had control, but family took me in anyway. Haven’t been in for 15 years now. I doubt it will be necessary again as long as I stay med compliant.

I might be trying to quit my AP soon, or at least transition to another AP with my doctors consent, but if things should go sour I could always go back on zyprexa.