Hallucinations I have an imaginary friend

My Zero put me in a cast for 11 months straight.
My Zero takes no prisoners.
Zero, my hero made some smarties a couple of dollars for the comercial on the TV, but forgot my cut.

If you know my Zero, kindly deposit $8.25 in USA coins for the next 2 minutes.
Thank you for calling,
Good bye.

1 Like

Hi! First post for me, and the answer to this would be a yes, my daemonā€™s name is chester, heā€™s an otter, and he helps through the bad voices, always keeping me calm and my focus on where it should be, however I should note that when the social seclusion stuff spikes I stop talking to him and thatā€™s when things go bad, like really badā€¦
Like I keep telling my therapist heā€™s like CBD with a consious, iā€™d be no where without him

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t call them ā€˜friendsā€™ per se but I do believe there are actual human beings that talk to my brain. They are scientists. They are not angels or demons or guardians but real people. I think we actually are friends, I just donā€™t remember because they are blocking my memory. I do miss them when they donā€™t communicate with me but they have also been mean to me so I am afraid of them. I guess it is similar in that way. I donā€™t see them or hear their voices. They talk to my brain. They havenā€™t been saying much lately. From a MI perspective, that is a good thing but, like you guys, I sometimes miss them even though they scare me.

2 Likes

What is it called when your hallucination has an imaginary friend(s)?
Mine do, they bring them home sometimes, I hate sweeping up after the lot.

2 Likes

I have Cloud-Dog,

heā€™s appeared in a couple of different forms but he used to sit on my chest at night to heal my lungs from the Cancer demons from each cigarette iā€™d smoked that day.

he used to bowl along with me when i was walking a bit too

not much of a relationship like proper imaginary friend but i guess animal companion.

I saw him rise up through the floor once as a fully formed sheep dog type of dog - like a real dog, looking at me and happy that was in hospital.

2 Likes

Oh gosh I dont think its the same woman Id never do any of that shes rather nice. Im sorry you were so wronged that sounds terrible

I had an imaginary friend called Gary for several years, he just showed up one day, and went everywhere with me for years, he looked like a normal guy, wore the same white t shirt, blue jeans and white trainers all the time, and was about 20 yrs old. He was nice to start with, like a real friend, but later he started to become a real pain in the ass, then he got really nasty when I didnā€™t do what he wanted. I was so convinced he was real that I once recorded a half hour of one of our conversations on my phone so I could ā€˜proveā€™ to people he was real. Turned out he wasnā€™t.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing its really nice to know Im not alone and other people have similar experiences.

2 Likes

I have a voice that is with me constantly talking to me. her name is puff. sometimes sheā€™s nice and other times not.

1 Like

Holey sheet thatā€™s amazing

1 Like

I draw a guy and some stairs today. I wanna get better

1 Like

Wow, didnā€™t see this earlier, your painting is stunning, you have an incredible talent.

1 Like

I dont like to boast but I do I hope my illness doesnā€™t take it from me its the only thing I find joy in anymore

2 Likes

I donā€™t think anything could take that away from you, no matter how unwell, your art is part of you, I think you will always have that.

1 Like

me too they keep me from getting really lonely and depressed

Theyā€™re not fake though. They are real spirits!

1 Like

Atty insists hes real but not a demon so idk

I donā€™t consider my voices aka mental family to be imaginary friends. When I had imaginary friends as a kid itā€™s different because I was making up what they were saying and creating their personality consciously. All the ones I interact with now I donā€™t have any control over what they say or do they sort of just appear.

1 Like

Yes! Thats exactly right Roe showed up in 2014 but Ive never seen her just heard or felt her Atty just popped up out of nowhere and is determined to hang around, theres also this creepy old man Frank that comes and go I dont like him Im pretty sure hes a demon and a bad one I saw him last week and told him to stay away from me and he got mad and left, but a few years ago hed pop in my car while I was driving and try to make me wreck I dont like him period hes awful and scary and I know hes definitely real because my older sister swears she saw him in her car and on her porch and Id never told anyone what he looked like and she described him spot on.

Everything I see and hear wants to kill me.

:frowning: sounds scary normally I just notice the walls bleeding or the floor breathing until it gets dark out then i stay up with the lights on because theres things in my room and under the bed. hmm I wonder have you ever been pulled out of bed they like to pull me off the bed when i try to sleep i dont know why . Do you get that? Theres also this group of woman that stand outside my house at night and talk i cant stand that but my husband insists no one os there.