Grilling out side, now what to cook on the grill

my mom is a vegan often cooks her a egg plant and squorch on the grill.hot dogs and hamburgers it is

3 Likes

Don’t forget your local butchers brat selection…we bbqed yesterday, and we had an assortment of great brats locally made.

3 Likes

The eggplant sounds really good. I like Shishkabobs on a skewer stick

3 Likes

I love grilled veggies like asparagus. I also love grilled chicken.

1 Like

Get meat, onions and canned potatoes for your shishkabobs…then marinate your cut meat with pineapple juice, brown sugar, soy sauce…for a half a day before your grill. Cherry tomatoes grill well on shishkabobs btw.

3 Likes

The craze of the fire kitchen is coming back, J. It’s coming back, where anyone can embrace a fire and cook a great meal with a weber grill, or a upper egg grill if they’re rich.

2 Likes

Fresh caught fish… on the beach… cleaned… a bit of butter…

wrapped in parchment then foil. Set right in the coals for a few minutes each side… lemon to squeeze on after…

The best meal of my life… along with squash dug up… cleaned… cut… wrapped in parchment then foil… set on coals about 10 minutes each side before the fish…

2 Likes

I would love to have one of those “egg grills”. my cousin has one and loves it. I like to take raw jalapenos and deseed and destem them then cram cream cheese in them and skewer them on wrapped in raw bacon…you have to cook them on a skillet on the grill and have a squirt bottle to put out the bacon grease flames…but, oh man…that’s some eatin’.

1 Like