Good morning/Good night thread

Good morning all :slight_smile: I woke up a while ago but was too sleepy to say it was indeed good :sleepy:

1 Like

Good morning everyone :sunny:

3 Likes

Goodnight, peeps! :smile:

1 Like

Good morning :sleepy:

4 Likes

Good night everyone. I am playing basketball with a couple of guys in the morning.

3 Likes

good morning :slight_smile: another Sunday eh, i’ll see what happens

2 Likes

Hey @Resilient1. Had a good nights sleep?

Six o’clock start @Minnii - that is a lie in by your standards!

1 Like

I went to bed late yesterday :sleepy:

1 Like

yea, it was a good sleep and no hangover this morning, (i had a couple beers and a whisky/coke last night) feel pretty good this morning and just taken my meds. contemplating Church now lol, i dont look as scruffy either after i got a hair cut yesterday and i have my good shirt on and good trousers.

what about you?

1 Like

Good mornings, guys. I feel surprisingly peaceful today despite the fact that I hate Sundays. Hope your Sunday is going well for you guys, too! :blush:

Why do you hate Sundays, @spacemonkey ?!

1 Like

Had a good nights sleep thanks. 9pm till 5am - my optimum sleep times.

1 Like

I personally have no idea why, to be honest! There’s a part of me that thinks that way because of school coming the following days, though I do remember pretty well that I’ve always had a distaste for the day for no reason in particular. I remember being in a bad mood on Sundays with no cause. It’s weird.

1 Like

good morning, going back to bed for a nap, after all it is sunday :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Good morning. Jets Chiefs about to start!

2 Likes

Good Morning :sunny: I woke up at 2.30 this morning. I think it is because I had a nap yesterday afternoon when we got back from the city. My work friend has her car displayed in the middle of the city and we went in to have a look.

1 Like

Goodnight, guys! :zzz: :night_with_stars:

1 Like

Good morning :sunny:

2 Likes

It’s 4:45 and I’ve been up a while. I’ve been doing some writing and filling out an application for public housing.

1 Like

Good luck crimby :slight_smile:

1 Like