Good Morning / Good Night Thread 3

Bonjour, bon matin!!!

Good morning :coffee:

I hope the :money_with_wings: money angel visits everyone today and spreads :heavy_heart_exclamation: love and health!

2 Likes

Guys are u ready to walk with me …!!! I am all prepared to walk alone…

2 Likes

Hope you enjoy @far_cry0

I will actually leave my apartment too today.

1 Like

Good nightt :night_with_stars:

Everything is sp i nning

Maybe I have seizure soon

3 Likes

Take care and goodnight :upside_down_face: No seizures

1 Like

Night night!

151515 :sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

Good morning fellas …its about to be 4…00 am…i will go back to sleep…

4 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile: I woke up really early even though it’s a Saturday :neutral_face:

I tried a meditation again @JH85 . It made me fall asleep but I could still hear the music playing whilst I was dreaming. It was cool!

And I had no seizures @mermaid1 :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Good morning @Jesspresso

1 Like

Good morning @anon1571434 :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

Does the sun shine on you this morning?

It is relatively sunny… mostly cloudy though.

The correct answer is “yes”

morning? man I’m still up…(EST). I had trouble sleeping the other night so now I’m just pushing It a bit (happens sometimes).

1 Like

What does the mark scheme say?

Good morning, everyone. It is coming up on 8:30 a.m. here, and I have been up for an hour. That is sleeping very late for me, but hey it’s Saturday. Hell, I got to sleep shortly after 9 p.m. (late for me) and slept for ten hours. I guess I needed it. I could have slept longer, but I don’t want to throw off my sleep pattern too much.

Today should be a good day. No work, just chillin and maybe going over my friend’s house this afternoon for some college football. I’ll probably go grocery shopping at some point, as well. I won’t get to see my Lions this week, since they are playing on Monday night, and I will be asleep by the time the game starts.

1 Like

Good morning :slight_smile:

My cat keeps waking me up very early. Not sure how to prevent that… she actually licks my face, lips and nose and breathes on my face until I am awake.

It is 9 am and it will be a great weekend I hope!

I will shower and get ready… finish some work.

We are invited to a BBQ party today with some friends… I need to pick a present and go.

Tomorrow we are going to a nice lake with friends to swim, have fun and do another BBQ!

Does your bf like bbq, though? You’ve mentioned he is a very picky eater. I’m a picky eater, too, but with me it’s more about certain vegetables like onions and bell peppers, can’t stand them. I don’t like mushrooms either, though that’s more about the nasty texture than it is the taste.

1 Like

yeah he is like that too.

He for example does not eat ground beef in a dish… but he likes steak in mushroom sauce. we usually do fillet cut into cubes and made into a kebab… Anyway today we are invited, so not sure.

As for the chicken we eat the form of Tawook. We are invited to some Italian/Greek couple’s house so I am not sure what they will make.

Hmmmm *looks at mark scheme" It also says yes is the correct answer. It also says “the sun shines on the mark”. Huh, go figure.