Good Morning / Good Night Thread 3

Pasta with feta. Pizza with feta. Lamb with pasta. Lamb with pizza.

1 Like

Good night :slight_smile:

I’m going to listen to a guided meditation for lucid dreaming now. If it works, I will try an astral projection one another time!!

2 Likes

Good morning guys i wake up at 5.00am…i may go back to sleep…

Good morning! It is a little after 4 PM here.

1 Like

It’s :clock12: 00:12 here night night! :sleeping_bed:

1 Like

Good morning, @far_cry0. What are you up to? I’m thinking about what to make for dinner, going to bed in a couple hours. I don’t have much food in my kitchen, but I do have a few options, all involving pasta.

1 Like

Please don’t kill my thread.

I hope I’m not, but I’m just responding to a question…should I not?

I’ve just read that and thanks for telling me but you might want to edit some parts before it gets flagged and/or the whole thread gets closed!

that’s not so surprising…its not very different from when we “feel” we don’t have choices because of what happens to us. now where I can express certain things, they will delete that itself? I’m not trying to put any negativity out there…and if they terminate me…it will just happen. its fine…“they” are as scared as we are…

I would prefer you not answer questions in a way that encourages delusions or “unusual beliefs” as we call it.

1 Like

oh, well technically I’m not the one encouraging it…i just know certain things about certain things (regardless if its good or bad) but I don’t promote negative things. She just stated that she was doing something (which is prolly delusional) but I’m just responding to it as a “possibility”…if I offend anyone I’m srry. Its not my intentions…

aight that’s fine, I hope I don’t…but one thing I try to do, is be honest as much possible. I’m no one to judge, but yo…where are we going with this anyway?

Good morning all. It’s a little before 7am here. I seem to be coming down with a cold, it sucks. Anyway, got a bunch of stuff to do today, but we’ll see how much I actually get done. The big things are doing laundry, going grocery shopping and going over my friend’s house. I hope everyone has a good day! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Ğööđ ňïğhţ !!

It is quite early but I am ready to snooze.
I am bloated like a haahoo though because I have eaten lots of fruit to try and get rid of this cold which is not budging :sneezing_face:

Here is a piccy of some haahoos
a9739da43b6cabd63a5698442d038558b30d8f461ecc6da9c929fd07fad5c946_large

3 Likes

Goodnight! Rest easy, don’t party too hard. Jk.

Good night @everyone I don’t feel well mentally and my body is doing weird things today. I’ll get some rest and reset.

2 Likes

Good night @anon1571434 :v:

1 Like

Good morning guys …its 10.15 am here in kirtipur Nepal …!!!

1 Like

Good Morning Far-cry!

1 Like