Do you think this disease makes us unlikeable in real life?

I got punched for accidentally looking at someone wrong.

I keep my head down. so when I look at people, they think I’m glaring.

Your response to this should be that you yawn when you don’t have enough oxygen going round!

I have quite a few people who like me. If I let them. I even get friendly smiles on the street or in stores from old ladies and women my age. I have a temper like anyone else but I have a friendly face and attitude and I look people in the eye for no other reason than to look them in the eye and people can tell I mean no harm. People really don’t mind if you glance at their eyes and move on.

“The eyes are the window to the soul”.

A lot of people feel this way. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hp0qv3NHrYE

i dont know whether i’m likeable or not… i’ve been told i’m weird or stupid… but maybe thats not related to schizophrenia… maybe there are schizophrenics that are more likeable than me… i have a cousin who’s a normie… who also talks to herself but she’s popular and has no social problems like me. it depends on the individual.

I cant be authentic and people naturally hate that. its all mood dependent. you may reach out to an arshole on a good day and push a way a beautiful soul on a bad day. Its the nature of thebeast

I think that this illness can make you THINK that people don’t like you. It can make you believe you are unlikeable. When it is not true. Before I got on the right meds, I believed that the whole world hated me. And I believed this for years and years. This belief made me miserable. Until I got to the point where I didn’t care anymore. When my pdoc put me on my third AP, that’s when this paranoid delusion started to fade, finally. Today, I believe I am as likeable as the next person.

1 Like

Severely so, yes.

2 Likes

"Do you think this disease makes us unlikeable in real life?"
not to the stray cats outside