Do I have bad taste in music? Do you?

The videos kept stopping when I watched them even though they buffered quickly. But I liked what I heard. You have good taste in music.

1 Like

Must be your internet, that’s weird!

2 Likes

Yea, my internet keeps dropping out recently.

1 Like

There’s been a lot of great music over the last 50 years, but the greatest album, for me, has to be Pat Boone’s In a Metal Mood: No More Mr. Nice Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0plKBDytDA

2 Likes

Everyone hates my music, but that’s okay, because I hate everyone.

3 Likes

I’m big into metal, though lately I’ve been digging Alice in Chains quite a bit. Just keep playing “No Excuses,” “Them Bones,” and “Would” on YouTube, since I never bought any of their CDs. Absolutely love “No Excuses.”

2 Likes

lead singer of korn has sz

2 Likes

No Excuses and Would are my two favourite Alice in Chains songs!

3 Likes

Playing it right now.

3 Likes

@anon84763962 I liked your music that you listen to. I am 54 and love classic rock the most.

2 Likes

I like a lot of different music, but when I was younger I liked trance/happy hardcore most, which it seems hardly anyone likes. It helps me zone out more than other music and with the sound of the synths it makes it more pleasurable.

3 Likes

I have a variety of taste of music from classic to 50 through to 2016. Favourite genre is the 80’s as when I first brought my first stereo and brought first real album of a band rather then collection of hits.

Do any of us really have any taste in music? It’s a relative question as music is clothes for the soul. Music just speaks for me when nothing else can. Just the beat resonates with me at times and just listen to what my mood is.

However listen to a less depression and less psychotic radio station these days with a mix of songs. Depressive and psychotic music seem to feed my depression and psychosis and seem to be more stable these days by a little change in my environment.

3 Likes

Hi Turtle. In my opinion you have excellent taste. Why listen to more ‘modern’ music if it doesn’t suit your ears?

We like what we like :slight_smile:

Personally, I like a lot of old music as well. Led Zeppelin, the Doors, Grateful Dead. Lots of old soul and blues from the 50’s to the 70’s. A little jazz. Some punk and old alternative bands.

4 Likes

I’ve never listened to The Grateful Dead but I’ve always wanted to. Can you recommend a good beginner song?

2 Likes

Hmmm the first one that popped in my mind was Uncle John’s Band, it’s off Workingman’s Dead. WD is probably their most accessible album. So far from what I have heard by them it is my favorite :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I listened to Uncle John’s Band and I really liked it! Thanks for recommending it to me.

2 Likes

You welcome! :smiley: I am listening to the 'Dead right now. I find their music very peaceful and relaxing.

2 Likes

I have a horrible taste in music lol. Just a bunch of egotistical dudes rudely isulting u over fake drums

3 Likes

@Kazuma how was Aesop Rock?

1 Like

BGD! That was my jam back in my “hip-hop days.” :slight_smile:

2 Likes