Do I have bad taste in music? Do you?

It was fun. I don’t remember much of it though lol

2 Likes

Is this fact? I had no idea. I love Korn.

2 Likes

I’m so jealous, I’d love to see him but I think the odds of him touring Australia are slim.

1 Like

I remember seeing Korn back in 1999 at a music festival and this couple was slow dancing throughout the whole set!

2 Likes

He did only his really new stuff which i wish he did some of his old stuff. He brought Homeboy Sandman and Rob Sonic with him which were also really good. I think the most memorable song for me at the show was

2 Likes

Lucky you!

2 Likes
2 Likes

My favourite Aesop Rock album is Labor Days. But I like The Impossible Kid too. I actually love all his albums, I’m a really big fan!

The song Take Me To The Basement was instrumental in my most recent major psychosis. I penned a resignation letter using the lyrics and everything I saw was a lyric in that song.

1 Like

“Ripple” is my favorite GD song.

3 Likes

I’ll look that one up! Thanks for the tip!

1 Like

Wow! The Gradeful Dead aren’t at all what I expected them to sound like! I always thought they might be a bit more rockish, like the Rolling Stones or Led Zepplin. It’s really relaxing music.

1 Like

Yep, I describe their music as being ultra-mellow stoner rock. They’re often described as being a “jam band.”

2 Likes

Take me to the basement let me count the holes in ur foundation. I used to down tall boys smoking bowls behind a hotel listening to that when i was even more psychotic then i was now. Actually im probably worse now. I still had some innocence to the world in those days

I remember science class if chemistry could silence the lions laugh id be fine

2 Likes

If u like that type of psycho word salads. Ull love this

2 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes

This is Vulfpeck’s Sleepify album. It’s an album with no sound. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxLHpsux2KM

1 Like

lol! What a great idea for an album!

@Kazuma, do you like A Tribe Called Quest? You seem to like really chilled out hip hop. I really like all the music you posted, thanks for sharing it!

Here’s MF Grimm with another of my favourites MF Doom:

2 Likes