Depression. Lack of interest and motivation. Can you please guide me with your opinions?

Lack of interest and motivation.

I always lack interest and motivation.

Now, I’m 35 year old single male.

All these years I never understood my Paranoid type Schizophrenia.

My Mother too has bad working memory but her interest and motivation are good.

Everyone says I have inherited my Mother’s looks.

Any way I also got this Genetic Defect for some unknown reason.

Recently I posted that Sarcosine works but I still don’t have interest and or motivation.

Szadmin said Depression could be underlying cause.

Now, I strongly believe I have depression and this is the primary cause why I am a major loser in life.

Depression: Lack of interest and or motivation: MAJOR LOSER.

Can you please guide me with your opinions?

2 Likes

Have you tried taking serotonin supplements or any SNRIs?

No, never. All these years I don’t even know about depression. Even though my Father and elder Sister are Doctors they don’t seem to be of any help to me. They don’t even think and they keep saying that I’m wrong and don’t need health supplements. Recently they gave me money on three occasions only when I started insulting them. I am a loser and have no source of income.

Instead of drugs, can we treat depression with some good combination of health supplements? Your experience?

My Father is a Doctor and I blame other Humans because they are complete id… and this id… became a doctor.

1 Like

I dont know how it goes where you live but here you can get a free antidepressants/SNRIs with doctor’s prescription.
There is a lot of natural sources of serotonin as well as natural ways to increase it, try with google.
Although natural instead of chemical has never been helpful to me. :confused:

You’re not a loser. :angry:
The real losers are not the ones who think that they are worse than they are…but the ones who think they’re better than they are :wink:

2 Likes

With a Father like mine, I’m surely a loser.

(NaturalNews) They’re often the fruit of choice for athletes looking to boost their electrolyte levels and get a quick energy boost, but bananas are a whole lot more than just a sweet treat or a pleasant addition to a morning smoothie. Rich in vitamins, minerals and other beneficial compounds, bananas can also serve as a natural remedy for treating depression, promoting regularity, boosting brain power and calming the nerves, among other important functions within the body.

A closer look at the scientific literature on bananas reveals a host of little-known benefits associated with eating the fruit. Everything from regulating blood pressure and healing a damaged gut to relieving the symptoms of arthritis and even battling drug addiction have been attributed to this simple fruit, easily labeling it as one of the most amazing, widely available and inexpensive superfruits known to man.

Eating bananas can help relieve depression and improve one’s mood
As bananas contain tryptophan, the same compound in turkey meat that promotes a calm, relaxed mood, bananas are also said to aid in relieving the symptoms of depression. Combined with the benefits of B vitamins, the conversion of tryptophan into serotonin, the so-called “happy hormone,” helps improve mood and overall feelings of well-being.

“Keeping your B vitamin intake up could ward off depression as you age,” explains Emily Main in a Rodale News article. “[W]hen you combine food sources of B vitamins with the added boost of supplements, the positive effects on depression are more pronounced.”

The fiber in bananas helps promote regularity
Like many other whole fruits and vegetables, bananas are an excellent source of soluble fiber. Fiber is necessary for maintaining regularity. Remembering to incorporate bananas into your regular diet can help you avoid constipation and other intestine- and bowel-related conditions.

“Bananas help restore normal bowel function, especially if you have diarrhea,” explains one report. “This fruit also has lots of fiber to aid digestion.”

Boost your brainpower with bananas
In addition to B vitamins, bananas also contain high levels of potassium, an electrolyte mineral used by the heart, kidneys and other body organs for normal function. Brain neurons rely on high levels of potassium, a lack of which can lead to “brain fog” and other cognitive problems.

“A 2013 study published in the Journal of Neuroscience Letters researched potassium supplementation and levels of free radicals in the brain,” reads a SFGate report on potassium and memory.

“After 20 days of supplementation with potassium, the levels of harmful free radicals decreased significantly, reducing the amount of oxidative damage that occurred in the test subjects. Because oxidative damage leads to decreased brain function, potassium counteracts this effect and prevents brain damage.”

B vitamins in bananas help calm the nervous system
Of the eight known B vitamins, bananas are an excellent source of five of them – thiamin (B1), riboflavin (B2), niacin (B3), pyridoxine (B6) and folate (B9). The basic food source of the nervous system, these B vitamins aid the body in digesting and using other nutrients, as well as supporting a healthy heart, muscles and nerves.

B vitamins “help produce and maintain new cells and are an essential part of many biochemical reactions in your body,” explains a report on bananas written by Joanne Marie for SFGate. “Bananas contain useful amounts of these B vitamins, ranging from 785 micrograms of niacin to 24 micrograms of folate in one medium banana.”

Man,I tried Mirtazapine on November 2013,it helps lift my depression and uptill now I am still on Mirtazapine.Take note,it takes 2 month for me to actually feel a difference…

Is that’s a label? Is it also an evaluation based on instructed and unexamined beliefs? Is it actually true? Or is it just an… idea?

I Am In My Low 30’s and ,

and and and and and and ,

I Have To Walk On ■■■■■■■ Eggshells In Order Naught To Hear Someones Insulting Raised Voice Of Jealous Anger ,

I look Around and Am Lyke ,

WHAT THE ■■■■ ARE YOU JEALOUS OF (?) (!) ,

I DON"T HAVE ANYTHING . (!) .

Sorry for that. I respect my Parents but, I was very angry and frustrated while typing that post.

If I have no burden then I can lead a normal life. But my Father doesn’t help me and pressurizes me with his stupidity.

"But my Father doesn’t help me " - way12go

I Once Was Hearing Up To What I Could Estimate As A Number Up To A Thousand Voices ,

I Was Sitting Down On Tha Couch and Tha Television Wasn’t Helping ,

So I Got Up Went Outside and Sat Down During Tha Evening and Tried To gaze At Tha Trees and Fynde A Way To Escape These Consuming Voices ,

They Weren’t Being Violent ,

They Never Are To be Honest ,

But I Sat Out There and In A Quiet Way I Looked Up At Tha Slightly Dark Blue Sky and Did My Own Way Of “praying” and Asking For Some Help ,

NOTHING ,

So Tha Voices Continued and I Got More and More Upset With All Of Tha Static ,

I As Such Of Frustration Walked Back Inside and Sat Down Once Again Looking For Some Advice From My Dad ,

I Said As Looking Somewhat Close To Tears ,

I Said , " Dude These Voices Won’t STOP Can You Give Me Some Advice Please ? " ,

and Jus Lyke Always He Looked At Me As If I Was Speaking jibberish and Rolled His E(Y)e$ As If It Were A Joke and Said ,

“i don’t know” …,

I Got Angry But Kept it To Myself LIKE ALWAYS ,

I Decided To Take A Bath and Hoped Tha Crowd Of Privacy Intruding Static Noise Of Voices Would Slowly Disappear ,

I Took tha Bath and They Remained Continuous Talking ,

Tha Nite Arrived and I Fell Asleep ,

Woke Up and Tha Shazz Was A - O - K ,

All Of Those Voices Were Gone and I Felt Better ,

Tha Point Is Thus ,

He Doesn’t Even Trie With ANY Advice ,

Even " Stupid " Advice Would Bring Humor Into A Troublesome Situation ,

But Such NOTHINGESS Can Cause Frustration and BLARGH (!) ,

I Am Naught Out To Hurt Anyone ,

But His Way Of “help” Isn’t Help At All ,

It’s As If My Strength Is Thine Own Worst Enemy ,

Lyke My Troubles Are Some Sick Game …

I Dunno ,

Jus Venting ,

Thanks For Tha Reply .

Dear Friend, your Wisdom lies here in the post you made. Thanks.

Life = Automatic + Selection

My parents are very good parents they can never be blamed. Without them I don’t even exist.

Something AUTOMATIC is WRONG, not my parents.

I’m not SELECTING a thought to hate my parents.

It’s AUTOMATIC and it happens sometimes, very few times, once in a while, not always.

I repeat…

LIFE = AUTOMATIC + SELECTION.

Hmm ,

(automatic + selection) ,

I Honestly Don’t Fynde Anything , Creature & Almost Technical To Be Automatic ,

Thus Bag Of Chips I Have Right Now “Isn’t Going To Open Itself” ,

So I Shall Ask ,

What Is Within Our Flesh and Bone Exsistence That Has Tha Breath Of Automatic Without Tha Touch Of Air (???)

Imagine some guy, lets say Jesus Christ for instance, tried everything possible to save the good people of this world, but he failed due to the fact that anyone these days who claimed to be Jesus Christ would be instantly be regarded to be a delusional lunatic, I think that fellow would end up with lack of interest and motivation. What do you think ?

I mean just as I said, these days anyone who claimed to be Jesus Christ would be instantly be regarded to be a delusional lunatic, thus it is absolutely impossible for the Christ fellow to win. Thus Satan wins, 100% guaranteed.

1 Like

Truth Of Tha Matter Is Thus ,

If Thee Actual Christ ,

Mr. Jesus Himself ,

From Tha New testament Booklets ,

That Fellow Would Fynde A Way To Convince Tha Masses All Tha Waye From Tha Top To Tha Bottom In An Instant ,

Tha Whole SATAN Fear Would Be Wiped Clean In A Collective Mass Heartbeat…

Derailmentness Soz Dude …

That is known as deceit !