Computer Engineering

@insidemind If Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and SnapChat are any indication. A website or an app that attracts many Internet users is a good way to start a business during these times.

1 Like

@insidemind The problem with investment in equities is you have to have the capital to invest. The markets can be very volatile which could result in great financial losses.

I had a course on object oriented programming during a semester. It was with Java. It didn’t take me more than that. But you don’t start with object oriented programming.

I order most of my off-lease stuff here:

They ship to both US and Canada. Been dealing with them for a decade – they’re legit.

Subscribe for their mailing list of specials.

Awesome thanks @shutterbug !

I’m an Electrical Engineering and Computer Science student. I’m familiar with computer engineering topics as well. If you want to pick my brain feel free. I love to help in anyway I can!

1 Like

Computer engineering is great if you want some background in computer hardware as well. They are good at things like developing processors and embedded systems.

Computer science is for straight programmers, so developing software and a little math thrown in.

Math is my personal favorite of the three. It gives you a complete background on the numerical nature of the universe while also being super useful for a logical skill such as programming. I personally would do this with a minor in computer science, theres a lot of overlap so it wouldnt be too much work.

Whatever you do, good luck! LEarning is a wonderful thing, and I know a smart guy like you will do great things @insidemind!

Edit: Just saw this is really old lol. Hope youre still into this kind of stuff!

I have knowledge of both, but leaning more towards computer science.

If you like math, go for computer science.

If you’re more technical and hands on, go for computer engineering.