Can't cope with life too tired to continue

I haven’t been very active on here recently, I think it is because I was feeling so ok with my increased dosage of meds. But I have been feeling really down lately. I can’t cope with my life and my husband anymore. I’ve been thinking of desperate measures like separation, but its not probably going to happen because I love my husband too much. But life has become so demanding, my husband wants me to do so much for him and I can’t cope. All I want to do is sleep all day, my lack of motivation has worsened to a feeling of physical paralysis, like I don’t have the will to move my body. Mornings are the worst, I can’t stand mornings. My husband can’t stand my laziness, and demands a lot from me (or that’s how I feel because of my condition), like driving him around (he has epilepsy), making lists, and altering the curtains and ironing them. Simple things but I can’t bear the activity needed to get up and do it. It feels like he is getting more demanding. I just want him to leave me alone and let me sleeeeeep. I feel like I am not living my own life anymore, I am living for his sake and I feel so tired. Even my spiritual life has taken a knock, I can’t keep up with the demands of my religion and living in a country with another religion I see so many things around me that are not permissable in my religion and it feels so difficult to be different. I feel like an alien in my own country. I don’t know what else to write because I don’t even have the energy to write anymore, I just wanted to share. I feel squashed. I feel, feel, feeeel… blah blah blah…

Hang in there. I do a lot of sleeping too and my parents are very demanding as well. I can’t stand it either but we have no other options. I say take the initiative. Do things before he asks for and then you’ll have peace of mind. Ps: don’t get so religious it is tiring and causes psychosis sometimes. One step at a time is enough God is not demanding. Tc

Would marriage counseling help? Would help educate your husband what you’re going through more. But also help set boundaries. The fact that you say you do love him. To me means the marriage is worth fighting for. Also not sure of your religion but most do have free marriage counselling available.

The Amisulpride you take daily is very sedative and tiring and that’s why you feel lethargic during the day. You need to take some magnesium to combat the tiredness and you need to drink coffee after bed to counteract the morning sedation. I take only 250 Amisulpride daily but still feel lethargic and sleepy in the morning.

1 Like

hi sadiqua are you pre menstral both me and my sister worked out that during the week before our periods we just want to lie in bed and get very very depessed. itll go away again just remember that sending hugsxxxx

you really need to tell the doctor exactly how you are feeling you need to get some professional assistance…what religion are you ???

No, but it doesn’t depend on that anyway.

1 Like

I’m a Muslim for three years now. Was a Catholic before that.

**Sounds like depression. Maybe some things need to be worked out with you and your husband. Or, maybe your going through some life changes-which all of us do at certain stages. **