Anxiety is still high

i have a few problems with my anxiety still. i haven’t gone to get my new meds yet but i have a way there they just can’t take me yet since they are not here. they also said they would take me to get my injection but i need my partner to go with me since i don’t know the way there very well and my phone has lousy gps. it doesn’t give turn by turn instructions it just says the whole route at once written out on my phone and you have to look for the street signs on your own and i hate that i don’t want them to get mad at me for getting lost or something.

I notice my anxiety was high the higher I was on my invega injection. It blocked too much dopamine to make me comfortable in any situation. I had my mother take me to the site for my shot and I never helped with directions because some things were too much to handle like the whole thought process you described. Since lowering my dose I feel more in control and I don’t get the spiraling anxious thoughts like you have now. I feel more mature and independent on a lower dosage you should try it. What dose are you at and of what med?

i am on haldol, 50 mgs. lithium 450 twice a day, benztropine, twice a day, ativan three times a day at 1 mg. .01 mgs of clondine twice a day. latuda 160 mgs and amtitripyline 100 mgs at night. the increased in anxiety meds was suppose to help but i haven’t gotten to go pick them up yet.

I used to be on benzos for 6 years and they changed the way I perceived anxious situations. I would take 1mg of Xanax or Ativan 5x daily. Now I only have .5 of Ativan 15 a month until I switch doctors. Try spacing out your benzos and only take them for precipitory anxiety it makes their benefit even more therapeutic. Try 2mg Ativan though, it really relieves the attack brought on by anxiety. But I would only use it once or twice a day

and while you space em out use the clonidine for the withdrawal. Before adderall used to make me psychotic I would use clonidine fo the come down when ur back hurts and u feel cringy. Benadryl is perfect for benzo withdrawal also- just remember don’t get too dependent on the benzos.

I am so sorry you don’t have your meds yet…I hope you get a ride soon !! I love you @cbbrown

You’re on way too many drugs.

My doctor thought he might experiment on me with Oxcarbazepine, a drug for seizures. It works for anxiety, too, which he noticed in me. (Something I had not noticed).

do yo have a button on your moble phone? if you open maps look for button that looks like a blue arrow head. push that button. It will speak turn by turn directions. If you miss a turn it will even"recalculate" an exact route to get you back on route.

toy around with it a bit before you go. there is even an option on some to not map a route via freeways,tollroads, and ferries.

you might need to update maps too. do you have a google play icon on your phone screen?

log in the play store. type maps update in to the search. see what is there to improve on your maps

do you have location off at this time? The phone can not give turn by turn directions if your gps or location is turned off.

yes i would check the location first before doing any updates tjat alone migjt be the problem.