Am I being lied to by doctors, friends, etc?

Some communities run such a harsh ‘stigma’ about mentally ill drive by the other psychotics were denied disability some, some employees who are psychotic some of the time are targeted for termination & even told by their coworkers the psychotic people work in retail or restaurants. (Forced to take jobs that will never support them and eventually many went into drug dealing…) Some of the colleges in these types of places TOLERATE instructors who force out specific students who tried for better life and will allow the other students to harass the person too…One high school instructor of mine described the stigma in his hometown as a concentration camp for the crazy people (largely black at the time) to die inside as even the ones who tried to leave in the military were put on the front lines and shot. The part-time psychotic ones were NEVER hired for anything except restaurant or fast food.

If you are living in more positive place, you are VERY blessed. In my community, some of the churches where the psychotics turned to for ‘healing’ from voices have their still crazy members following people around who got SSDI payments after mental care and stalking/verbally harassing them. After checking out on of these churches and being thrown out (called mobbing), I was followed around by their church members and even harassed by their people in front of their coworkers who would stand up in public, yell my name and start spewing forth lies about me. This church has 5k members at all the good jobs on my side of city leaving me feeling like I had FEW employment opportunities here where I would not be terrorized…Church pastors encouraging ‘preach stalking’ is called cause stalking.

Do you believe this mal-treatment is caused because the person is targeted, or is mentally ill, or both?

I have been forced from jobs because of what I believe to be vibes I give off that I’m different, unwell, or with the invisible cloak of spontaneous adverse reaction.

I also can be searched and found that I am targeted, and there might be an obvious mistrust of the situation that involves others for fear of being watched while I’m around.

Need I have to break you two up a bit???

Are you talking about being a targeted individual? I sometimes feel like I am a TI but I can’t prove it.

I’m unsure what @stillperkin is getting at.

But I would wager he’s talking about targeting, yes.

So is she. It’s the illness talking. She has not made any progress in the years she has been posting here. It’s the same delusional content posted over and over.

Pixel.

What Pixel?

Are you trying to start something with me?

Listen, you’ve got a lot to learn, and I’m not on this site to be the brunt of your closed minded fist.

F-ing =great= distillation.

No, but you are apparently in a combative mood this week. Stillperkin has been posting the same stuff over and over for some time. It’s almost cut and paste. She is impervious to open discussion about it. Trying to discuss it results in more cutting and pasting from what I’m sure is a very large file on her computer.

I’m just pointing out that what she is sharing makes sense to her and you’re going to find discussing her beliefs difficult because the illness prevents her from doing so in a rational manner.

Pixel.

Pixel’s talking about stillperkin, I think.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks, sweetie.

I don’t know about that, because I think, yes, the illness is one thing, but if there are deeper, larger issues, they cannot be ignored, and I don’t know if that’s a data base of info or not, but we try to be correct in most cases.

You stated earlier that you lost mind, maybe attach it to a leash.

I swear, the next person to resurrect an old thread …

@A77 maybe look at what year the thread youre looking at was made ?

F-ck.

Hi Stillperkin
I have read this post and think you’ve nail it, ( remember that two people can’t have the same delusion / hallucination that’s proven science!) you show a deep sense of understanding within the context of our environment, on all fronts whether social, political , encomium. and your philosophical insight unfortunately is spot on. Please don’t listen or regard the comments from the smurfy perp’s as a lot of them get paid to shout down a genuine victim, I 've had it myself all this year being new to forums and social media platforms as they have never gain my interest so far, and if it was not for the gang stalking I would never have begun, trap pit most of them.Any way thank you for commenting I enjoyed reading a post by a real person. >3

@A77

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator
@DearZombie

1 Like