A.I. Creations 0001

Please share your A.I. creations here. It would also be nice to know what AI you made your creations with and what prompts you used.

v.

1 Like

To the new beautiful world, the sunrise over Grand Canyon, I wish all are good

5 Likes

This image is a little self deprecating humor, based on the fact that I expressed so much contempt for AI poems not being creative, but find myself incredibly addicted to the image creators.

And no, I don’t look that old. And I’m not sure why it misspelled creator.

Edit: Heres another one in the batch.

Again, not sure why every image has to screw up the text slightly.

2 Likes

I use Google Gemini for AI stuff.

3 Likes

Hey @LevelJ1 , I have a challenge for you. I’m trying to get a picture generated of a woman getting a tattoo on her arm of a woman getting a tattoo on her arm of a woman getting a tattoo on her arm.

I can’t get it to cooperate.

3 Likes

:sob:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

I get unsafe image content detected when trying yo get that one bowens

2 Likes

Well, yeah. It’s @Bowens.

(polite cough)

2 Likes

7 Likes

Here’s what Google Gemini says:

That’s a trippy concept! Here are a couple of ways to imagine this scene:

1. Reflection: A woman sits in a tattoo parlor, getting a tattoo of a woman getting a tattoo. The second woman in the tattoo is a reflection of the first woman, with the artist’s arm and tools completing the mirrored image.
  2. Infinite Regression: A woman with a full sleeve tattoo stares at her arm in wonder. The tattoo depicts a woman getting a tattoo, and within that tattoo, another woman gets a tattoo of the first two, and so on, creating a mesmerizingly endless loop.

Would you like me to elaborate on either of these descriptions, or perhaps you have another idea for how this scene could play out?

1 Like

Niether of those desriptions work in bing

2 Likes

I was thinking for @LevelJ1 to do a “pompous” animal (maybe a squirrel? :thinking:) dressed in medieval armor (with a spear?).

In his blazon (or somewhere) would state: “Sir Level”

2 Likes

I’ll give it a shot

1 Like

How are these? the other 2 it made had some issues.

4 Likes

Perfection. Hahahahahahaha

:rofl:

2 Likes

I tried one as a guy taking photo of guy taking photo in a painting but it made a painting of jesus lol

3 Likes

Hahahaha, that’s fkn hilarious :rofl:

2 Likes

These ai algorithms are evolving :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes