A great car

I thought this looked great, a nice classic American car, people drive these autos only in summers and there are many new cars around, but I am just interested in these old cars … so no new Jaguars for my photo taking, although I have seen a few …

2 Likes

I have seen one of this type of cars driving around, this is the model of old Bugatti (1932), people who drive it always are dressed in old clothing too … it is red as this model car is …

1 Like

This my newest hobby, to take photos of old and classic cars is interesting and quite good, I just ride my bicycle and when I see these cars I take photos, some people have done some great restoration when they have fixed and made look nice these old cars, I have learned also new models of these old and classic cars.

1 Like

In ur small town there are lots car and bike…u lucky man …keep posting…!!

I invented a new term for this hobby, ‘car chasing’, sometimes when I see an old classic and interesting car driving, I know that they stop somewhere and so I go after this car with my bicycle, speed limits are low here and so I can follow them with my bicycle quite easily, two times I have taken nice photos in this way, ‘car chasing’.

1 Like

In many ways this ‘car chasing’ is very similar to my teenage hobby of collecting butterflies and moths, then I went to nature with my nets and other things and you never knew what butterflies and moths would fly there and when I saw one butterfly I went after it in the same way as I do this with these old and classic cars, I have limited my interest only to these old and classic cars, so no new cars even though they may look nice like Jaguars, maybe some nice sports cars are exceptions such as new Porsches and so on. So it is almost like my teenage butterfly and moth hobby, now I just use my camera.

This is the model of Chervolet Coupe 1939, I have seen two similar cars driving but I have not taken any photos yet, maybe later, both are black and look quite nice. more ‘car chasing’ …

1 Like

This my ‘car chasing’ hobby is great, good for a lonely person, I went to ride my bicycle in this evening, got my exercising, fresh air and the sun was shining and then I got a new photo of one classic American car, it is a nice weather to drive around …

2 Likes

In this morning I saw five old classic cars but I was not able to take photos of these cars, I took photos of two (so I saw seven old classic cars while riding my bicycle) cars.

1 Like

Mj u rock this thread

I thought that this is a beautiful car, this is my last old classic car post, there are many, values of these classic cars vary. I suppose I stop my ‘car chasing’ hobby now. The total value of all cars posted is approximately 250000 euros.

1 Like