A great car

Somebody has a nice car …

15 Likes

Its a old fashioned car right mj…

Looks brand new to me :slight_smile:

1 Like

Such a big car and just two doors!!!

1 Like

It is an antique car, it is some people’s hobby to fix these and make them look nice, I have seen several in this summer and I thought this car looked very nice.

2 Likes

What kind of car is it? It looks like a big American honker. Did they make these types of cars in Europe?

2 Likes

Yep, it is an old and antique American car, they have imported these here from America.

1 Like

Another nice car I saw … antique Chrysler 300

7 Likes

Those are boats.
Beautiful.

1 Like

Another large American car in my little town, they have a car show in one week in one neighboring town and many old Classical (antique) American cars are expected there … people go there … Buick …

3 Likes

Another good looking classic American car, although my town is little we still seem to have many classic American cars … in Finnish these classic (antique) American cars can be called ‘Ameriikan rauta’ …

8 Likes

Somebody has one great car, an antique Porsche … looks nice …

3 Likes

Another classic car … I like that people fix these and make them look nice and then drive around …

4 Likes

what a beauty :heart_eyes:

i like looking at pics of cuba and their cars… i don’t why we don’t have those cars… they are stunning/./

3 Likes

I bet you don’t see to many pick up trucks, old or not, around your town, do you @mjseu?

They don’t get too many miles to the gallon, or more correctly, Kilometers to the litre.

Here’s a beauty, both front wheels fell off. This is 1 of 3 times both front wheels fell off. No major damage from any of the incidents thankfully

2 Likes

Kinda important the front wheels anyway, wonder who they pissed off.

3 Likes

Just recently I saw one pick-up truck, people have many different types of trucks, today I saw one Porsche SUV, looked good. People have nice cars.

Yes, they have many old classic cars in Cuba, I think that many Americans who have this classic car hobby, may be interested in these classic cars in Cuba when they open relations between America and Cuba.