A confession of my deepest fantasy

My deepest fantasy is that we bring back the witch hunts. Do any of you also fantasize about this?

My deepest fantasy is frying bacon in the nude while Barbara Eden makes me a coffee!! :wink:

1 Like

My fantasy is for Christians to rule the world and for me to have a witch as a slave.

I think my entity shares in my hatred for witches. I think it is because witches try to control him and me both.

I think I prefer evil spirits to witches. Evil spirits are more intelligent.

my deepest fantasy would the turning this world in to paradise and every people would be given power to be like god.some is sun god some are moon and while some are food god.and some are love god.
i would be the god of god .
the supreme god…higher power…lol…

Do you guys ever ask your entitys to hurt people? Like witches for instance.

Sometimes if a witch is giving me trouble I’ll ask my entity to punish them.

1 Like

I’m not sure what my deepest fantasy is. O wait, I remember when I was younger I wanted to be a prophet of God, then I tried to convince myself that I actually was… yeah and I wanted to directly hear God too. I think I read that people that had schizophrenia were considered witches and burned at the stake too. At this point I just fantasize about dying and going to heaven, although often times I think I’ll end up in hell. I really like the idea of being anywhere near where Jesus is in the afterlife. I’m hoping that I’ll see all my family and relatives there too. I would like everyone to go to heaven, provided that they can’t sin anymore.

do u believe in witch craft…

I think witches are the perfect hate object.

1 Like

yeah but some times they can be life saving…

I consider the witch to be the symbol of death, so I think they should be altered so they cannot have children.

according to Christianity you’re not supposed to hate anyone, or else it means you don’t walk in the light. 1 John 2:9.

2 Likes

Everyone hates someone. I just so happen to hate the most evil people on the planet.

1 Like

I often feel I am the object of a “witch hunt” and I ain’t a witch. judy

simple, the witches are hunting you.

I’ve definitely experienced hate before also, but hate isn’t something that people can handle in a righteous manner.

not really, not really many witches walking about nowadays, i mean why by a cauldron for food unless you are feeding a small village and if you poison them then i guess i can see how people might have a problem with that

i havent got a deep fantasy tbh, i’m pretty boring

had a dream about a girl i know recently though :slight_smile: it was very nice dream