4th of July celebration thread! πŸ” πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ πŸŽ‡

Any of you doing any special for the 4th of July? It’s one of my favorite holidays! I love this time of year!

Feel free to post 4th of July/American themed pictures, memes, songs, etc in this thread! :smiley: :hamburger: :flag_us: :sparkler:

7 Likes

A picture of the parade through Paris following the Ally liberation during WWII.

6 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

U s a
U s a
U s a
USA!!!

1 Like
2 Likes

Allied liberation of Iwo Jima.

Yalta Conference

V-J Day

3 Likes
2 Likes

God Bless America!! :sunny:

4 Likes
1 Like

Cool song by the Pogues! I’m surprised I’ve never heard it before

1 Like
2 Likes
3 Likes

fireworks scare me, they always have. and last year a big one fell over and shot at me so that just made it worse

1 Like

My us colleagues have vacation. I can have a rest. No meeting and emails.

2 Likes

I am going to barbeque chicken and sausage

3 Likes
4 Likes

Yikes! sounds scary! My poor dog is terrified of fireworks too! He’ll whimper and have his tail tucked all night long as long as the fireworks are going off. Lucky for him I live in a rural area now and there will not be nearly as much as where I used to live (Orlando). Anyways, I hope you make it through tonight without getting too jumpy!

Enjoy your time off!

Sounds tasty!

1 Like

Yeah, I don’t really like fireworks either. I was even afraid of sparklers as a kid. Now I’m afraid that people setting off illegal fireworks will accidentally cause a fire (California is dry as a tinderbox right now).

Also my little dog barks continuously when she hears fireworks, which can be for hours on the 4th of July. I have to close all the windows and turn on fans and the TV to try to drown out the fireworks.

2 Likes