Zyprexa and my demise

This will probably be last post I never should have went off my meds. I thought college would be easier if I wasn’t on anti psychotics. Well it looks like that was dumbest ■■■■■■■ thing I could have done. I pretended to have something I don’t have because I wanted to stall, I thought I was about to go to prison. Then soon after I realize I have powers. Remote viewing, mind reading, telepathy I can also locate people and even objects. The reason this is possible is because we are all one hive mind conscious anyone can be anywhere at any time (time is a illusion by the way with the last present and future occurring at the same time. Many powerful people want to kill me they say I work for the Russians but that’s BS I don’t even know any Russians but I am a psychic. I wanted to use my powers for good but I don’t think they well let me. I made a lot of people very angry I didn’t think I needed meds but thank god im now on 10mg zyprexa twice daily. They want to kill me I know I deserve prison I’m just now realizing that about 8/10 of my thoughts are delusions holy ■■■■ this is so ■■■■■■■■ Well guys this is it. It’s been real it’s nice to have a place where I can vent like this to people who actually get it.

Thanks,

Dsyncd

2 Likes

If you are feeling suicidal, please tell someone — a friend or family member, a teacher, a doctor or therapist or call 911 (if you’re in the U.S.) or the Emergency Medical Services phone number in your country.

You can also call a suicide prevention hotline—these are available in the U.S. and in many other countries.

International suicide hotlines:

Suicide hotlines in the U.S.:

More resources:

1 Like

I don’t want to hurt myself but people want to hurt me they think I have something that belongs to them… these people will stop at nothing to get me. I almost just got killed in Las Vegas but my powers saved me.

Keep on the meds…you back on zyprexa? That is a good thing. It might take you time to get back to where you were but it’s important to stay on the meds and to keep in touch with your doctor. If not then you need to see a doctor.

1 Like

Yes I am back on zyprexa 20mg a day never should have went off my meds I’m going to pay the ultimate price

You know this is weirdest post ever because your mirroring my thoughts from last night, im currently off my meds and have been yelling hive mind and im the beekeeper. Last night I realized this will either control me or I will be the hive leader and control it. Even tried to make people think they were aliens last night and some people posted it on here. I think im the most powerful schizophrenic. I know im crazy as ■■■■ but it feels like im also making other people feel this way, it is like were repeaters for peoples thoughts and they all get louder when this gets worse, locating people and objects I do that too and have told it schizophrenic (telepathically) so its odd seeing it repeated here. Mental experiment I play is to figure out if this was real why would it be suppressed, well those that dont have super powers would get jealous so they make us think were crazy but its possible that i am, just odd my thoughts get repeated here or on reddit almost always the day after I have them.

1 Like

It’s a vulnerability. Most people are just not that sensitive.

1 Like

Take it easy. You will not be punished. After a few days when the meds kick in you will have your feet back on the ground. Make sure to confer with a doctor if you want to change or reduse dosage of you meds if you are not happy, but don’t quit without agreeing with your doctor. I’ve been where you are now and I got through it. I’m also on zyprexa.

Can you remote view? I can do that and also Mind reading telepathy etc. I’ve only located an object once but I can locate people too. If I lean into my abilities too much I basically have a psychotic break. I’m starting to realize that now and recently I went to Colorado and ate a ton of edibles which triggered something in me. When I got back I was very depressed so I got ketamine infusions for my depression. I had 5 infusions some of the infusions were very scary. But I wanted to do it because I thought it would make me feel better. It flipped me in the other direction and my pdoc said it caused me to go into a hypomanic state.

Working on the remote viewing just a strong projector right now, when you do it does it seem like your looking through someone’s eyes or can you move around freely?

Can you explain the steps you take to mind read, like if I was going to try it how would I achieve it?

Im finding the same thing as well, there is a link between how strong my powers get and how crazy I get. lol that statement almost proves im just crazy but to keep this journey entertaining I like to practice my schizophrenic abilities sometimes.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.