Zero motivation to do anything today

Everything seems…pointless I guess. I get like this a lot. I think I’m finding out the truth about stuff. But like everything that I normally value seems pointless. Even hiking today it was nice weather I felt everything was empty, bare (yes it’s winter) and 2dimensional rather than full of life and alive.

I’d rather be ignorant and blissful than see the shitty truth. But maybe it’s not the truth. Maybe it’s just perspective. Like a half glass empty or full? Type thing.

2 Likes

I’ve been dealing with the same thing. I’m sza so things come and go in cycles for me. When i’m manic life is awesome and everything is interesting. When i’m depressed everything sucks and i can’t really get into anything. I think it’s a perception thing. Hopefully this will pass for you.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m sza bipolar type as well.

Wasn’t sure how they determined that on me but it’s a pretty fitting diagnosis I’d say! Now that I’m more aware of…stuff.

1 Like

I guess I just gotta get used to it and the more aware I am of my mood swings, maybe the easier and easier to overcome them in the future. W/ practice.

But like I used to think I could “beat the bipolar moods one day” but I don’t think it’s fully possible.

I’m having the same issue, everything seems pointless.
What I usually do is not give up on things(mainly studying) everything seems hard at first and takes me a lot of time to use my brain for anything. But I don’t give up even if I’m not productive. That’s what I usually do…

2 Likes

I’m in that part of my cycle. Can’t seem to break out of it.

I’m similar for the last few weeks. When I have free time I can’t think of anything I would like to do, so I lie in bed. I waste most of the day away. I don’t even want to watch TV.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.