Zero libido after mdma + risperdal 1mg + adderal

Are your FSH, LH and Testosterone normal?

1 Like

Yes absolutely! My testosterone level is a bit high, and my prolactin level normal. I had this blood sample on december.

I did my own researchs, and I have found that maybe my serotoninergic axons terminals were damaged because of the interaction of aderral+mdma which have incredibly increased dopamine. Do you think it could be possible ?

It’s not clear in my mind of the loss of libido is due to risperdal which I took from 6june to 8 august or the mdma which I tool on july 26…

Were your FSH and LH normal? They also play a role in libido.

1 Like

I am not a psychiatrist to know about MDMA/Risperdone interaction. Ask your family Dr or psychiatrist?

1 Like

The paychiatrist just say: « no, if your prolactin level is normal, then it’s psychological ».

But how can he know if my serotonin axons are damaged ? It’s rare but possible and there is no way to know that, so I guess they just pop up the psychological argument to say something.

That is also really really scary to see that no doctor can help me. All the doctors and psychiatrists that I’ve talkes to told me that they don’t know or it might be psychological, which doesn’t make any sense, i’ve been on adderal for 3 years, with lots of stress, and always had erection.

Please help i’m really worried

Try TMG supplement it have multiple benefits. Its a kind of antidepressant without affecting libido and actually increases libido. Its a quick acting supplement and effects lasts for 12 hrs or more. Best for workout and activity that requires continous supply of energy. It reduces drowsiness and act like a mild stimulant so take it early morning.

@nico Maybe it’s PSSD? I read it can happen on antipsychotics aswell

1 Like

Hi @nico thanks for sharing your story.
I am facing same problem here and I am wondering if you got your libido back?

@maher - This thread is over 2 years old and the guy you just tagged hasnt been active in more than 2 years…

@TheCanuk I am leaving a message in case he returned.

Typically, we like to leave inactive threads alone and just start a new thread instead. This is different than how some forums are run, but we do it this way because it frequently upsets users to have old topics revived when they are no longer relevant. It can also be frustrating to the person who revived the thread when they don’t get a reply, because the original poster is no longer active or no longer finds the topic relevant. Feel free to start a new thread on this topic.

Thanks,

Volunteer Moderator

1 Like