YouTube rich list: MrBeast was the highest-paid star of 2021

Literally never heard of these people. What a way to live eh? Top one £39 million for a year making videos. Seems bizarre what gets rewarded in this life and what does not

4 Likes

It’s Unfair if you are a doctor

Everything about MrBeast is 100% cringe.

1 Like

I can’t stand that guy. He’s a joke regardless of what he gets paid lol

1 Like

Sniperwolf is a babe.

1 Like

The thing is I don’t have the personality to do these sort of vlog style videos so hey if they can do it and get a massive following they can go for it.

I’m too awkward :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I was a true pioneer in 2011 making all my music videos for my YouTube channel back then. Also writing and recording all that music of mine. And designing all my own album covers in every detail, on my own, from scratch, on my computer.

3 Likes

I had never heard of him. I checked out the first video of his that came up expecting to see some jerk and instead saw him giving free shopping sprees to his followers where he had them go in electronic stores, jewelry stores, Walmart, and a store like Home Depot and let them keep anything they could fit in a shopping cart and gave them 1-5 minutes to do it in. What a great guy!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.