Youtube and online presence

One of my beauty subscription boxes has a contest.

They are looking for a new face for their brand. Basically, they want people to submit videos of themselves opening up the box and just talking about it and reviewing it.

I have a good camera at home and would like to participate. I have never made videos of myself, I am not sure how I look on camera, but I have a weird accent. My American friends are telling me my accent is fine and I sound nice. So :woman_shrugging:

I can work and practice to make a nice professional one with good lighting and information and submit afterwards.

What do you guys think?

I wish I had lost some weight though.

3 Likes

Go for it! That’s really awesome!

2 Likes

Do it! You have a lovely voice and accent. Remember when we all recorded iur voices for the forum.

And you look great.

I say go for it.

1 Like

You’re lovely and clever @mermaid1. I’m happy you have this opportunity! Pls enjoy it!

2 Likes

Is the product make up and stuff like that?

1 Like

I think you would be good at this. You are very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about beauty products and that would come across I think. I remember once you posted an audio clip of your voice. From what I recall you had a very pleasant voice and the accent was charming.

1 Like

Thank you @moonbeam @LED @anon84763962 @Tomasina! I will give it a try tomorrow. I need to do some tests. I just read the submission requirements and it has to be less than 2 minutes, I have to also submit my information and also measurements!

I love new opportunities and I have been thinking of making videos for a long time, this seems like a good place to start.

@thebest yeah it is beauty/lifestyle/makeup/wellness

3 Likes

Awesome @mermaid1! It sounds like a lot of fun and it could open more doors, too. Plus, you’ll get experience making a video.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.