Your worst e juice. Vaping

Over 4 years I can count them on 1 hand. I’m talking worst of the worst.

Today I was in s rush and had to pick up something quickly. Small bottle of cherry. Tastes like perfume. Got it from my regular e shop. I’m surprised.

Just had to nip down to the local shop :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

2 Likes

I vape unflavoured now. But at the beginning I tried lots of different flavours and there was one called “Pirique black”. It’s one of those flavours you either love or hate and I hated it. It reminded me of a damp abandoned house.

2 Likes

This particular one is called scripture cherry. I would avoid at all costs. I think someone dropped their perfume bottle in while making it!

I mixed myself up some unflavoured too. That tastes sort of sweet to me. And nice thick clouds.

1 Like

I have a terrible one. It’s called ‘scotch scotch scotch’ tastes like plastic.

At first I thought it was triple butterscotch but now I believe it is a mix of

1. Scotch (the alcohol)
  2. Butterscotch
  3. Scotch tape.
4 Likes

I have a cinnamon roll one that smelled amazing but tastes fucking) AWFUL.

1 Like

This one also smells good but taste gross. Smells deceiving !

I didnt like orange vape liquid.

2 Likes

I had one that was peanutbutter, chocolate and marshmallow, it was horrid!

2 Likes

I tried orange too and wasn’t too keen.

1 Like

I used to vape with the flavor “bubblegum”, but then I mixed what I had left of a bottle with what I had left of a bottle of tobacco-flavour from another brand, and some chemical reaction made it taste like garlic!
EWW!

Now I stick to ‘American Red’. I don’t know what it’s supposed to taste like, but it reminds me of honey.

2 Likes

This thread is putting a smile on my face. Lol.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.