Your screenshot of Desktop and Start Menu (if any)

Iā€™m not very good at keeping my apps updated. LoL.

It is the iPhone. What language is that? I just learned organizing skill from you, that I should keep the Music and Video in iTunes folder ā€“ good idea!
Thanks for sharing. BTW, in Malay, we use Telefon, too.(for Telephone)

The language is Swedish

1 Like

Verisure is our burglar alarm. I can control it with my phone. Turn it on and off. Turn the lights on and off.

Then what transmission is being used? Short-range Bluetooth, or you can control it from anywhere in the world using the Internet?

Anywhere using internet.

In the voice of Marlon Brando as Col. Kurtz in Apocalypse Now, ā€œThe Iconsā€¦the iconsā€¦ā€.

My guess is IrfanView.

I would really suggest that if you decide to try Linux that you have another device that you can use to connect to the Internet with so that when you encounter a problem you can look up the answer on Google.

Yes, youā€™re right! :sunny:

Will it be okay if I install the Linux on separate partition?
On second thought, I donā€™t think I can find Linux driver for my TP-LINK Wireless Adapter.

I have used up to 2GB bandwidth and am still downloadingā€¦ :dizzy_face: ā€¦because the first two attempts had network errors. I am not sure if this time I will make itā€¦0.7GB in progress.

Yes, my PC can boot from USB mass storage. The problem was the SD card inside of a smartphone was not accessible during startup. I guess I shall get a genuine USB flash drive in the next couple of days. (I used ISO2USB freeware tool to burn the image onto flash drive)

I have HP Pavilion g6 with Windows7 with no extra apps.

Is that a laptop or desktop PC?

Canā€™t you use an SD to USB adapter ?

I have been using one to watch my camcorder SDā€™s on my computer or on my SAMSUNG Blu-ray player.

Desktop::

Menu Screen (I hope itā€™s okay I erased where my full name is listed under the user screen. I donā€™t know why I just donā€™t feel comfortable sharing that right now.

I donā€™t like too many icons cluttering up my desktop.The photo changes when ever I feel like seeing something new, but this is one of my favorites. The icons on the tool bar and desktop are about the same, when I have one program open Iā€™d rather just click through on the tool bar to open another, rather than always having to switch to desktop just to open a file. Then, the start menu is pretty much the same as toolbar, just with a few additional icons of most recent apps Iā€™veā€™ ran.

2 Likes

@INTROBC wowā€¦lots and lots of icons!

How do you take a screen shot?