Your Ideal Valentine's Present 🎁

Let’s say you are in a relationship and expecting a gift.
What would be your ideal present? Get creative!

I could receive a lot of things I would love.

A designer purse. (I really wanted Channel but they are using real animal fur and products) so maybe something else :thinking:

7 days in Paris in Shangri La hotel overlooking the Eiffel Tower

7 days in Indonesia at a boutique resort

What about you?

2 Likes

A guided hiking tour up a mountain :mountain: in the Swiss Alps. Or a new video game lol

2 Likes

I can not wait to visit Switzerland. :sparkles:

2 Likes

Oh it’s absolutely stunning and just purely magical to see the crisp white mountain tops in such fresh air. This is me age 4 with the Finsteraahorn in the background :wink:

3 Likes

I wouldn’t expect too much from my wife, any kind of positive gesture would be great. Her companionship is plenty.

2 Likes

I would like to be presented with two dozen hot pink roses, a Godiva chocolate bar (I don’t like chocolate with stuff inside so no box chocolates for me!), a necklace from James Avery, and plans for a trip for two to a nice cottage somewhere up north where it is snowy and we can stay inside cuddled up playing video games, reading books, drinking hot cocoa, cuddling, and maybe exploring the woods (but not for too long because we don’t want frost bite).

Maybe somewhere like this if it was snowy.

2 Likes

Anna Farris would be a nice gift :grinning::rofl:

2 Likes

:rofl:

I like her too!

2 Likes

Dear normies…

2 Likes

I’d like a smooch a romantic dinner one of those oversized plushies (especially if it was a dragon :smiley: ) and just spending time with them. I’ve never been in a relationship, but I’m a romantic at heart. I love all that sappy sentimental ■■■■

2 Likes

That sounds just perfect. I love roses and flowers so much!
I end up buying flowers for myself actually.

1 Like

I want a pizza and I think I’ll go get it myself. Otherwise I don’t care for romantic holidays.

3 Likes

A vibrator. Because that ■■■■ is actually very expensive, at least too expensive for me to justify getting one instead of groceries.

3 Likes

A good one, anyways.

3 Likes

At least your honest lol.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.