Your Hollywood crush?

Mine is Dennis Quaid

James Franco :heart_eyes: Leo DiCaprio :heart_eyes: Paul Rudd :heart_eyes: Matt Damon :heart_eyes:

1 Like

This guy

http://s3.amazonaws.com/auteurs_production/images/film/eastern-promises/w1280/eastern-promises.jpg

2 Likes

i don’ crush on celebs. u need to put value on ppl who exist around you who you can access you cant have a relationship through a movie screen.

6 Likes

I like Kate Blanchet, but seeing her at the end of “The Good German” kind of diminished my image of her. That’s stupid I know.

2 Likes

Tina Fey, especially alcoholic therapist Tina Fey from the Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. That’s probably cause my picker is busted though.

2 Likes

it waas always patrick swayze xxxx

now its sean bean i just love his yorkshire accent and hes kinda rough looking xxxxxxx (im from yorkshire as well) xxxx

1 Like

Gwyneth Paltrow …

2 Likes

Hugh Jackman as Wolverine… delish!

2 Likes

Who is he? …

@mjseu Viggo Mortensen, actor. And the picture is from David Cronenberg’s Eastern Promises ( big recommendation)

1 Like

I used to crush on Patricia Arquette in the 90s

@Sarad that guy is a good actor… I’ve seen him in a few movies

4 Likes

i was on the tube with gwyneth x shes so nice we were talking about her dog xxxxxxx

1 Like

thats viggo mortensen? i didnt recognize him… i only seen him in LOTR with long black hair…

i dont think i ever had a hollywood crush… i only crush on musicians…

1 Like

Charlize Theron.

4 Likes

Eminem a crush for you?

1 Like

Best look in Hancock

I had a huge crush on Winona Ryder when I was little and she was hot.
I mean, she’s probably still hot, but I am no longer little :grin:

5 Likes

Scarlett Johansson :heart_eyes_cat:

8 Likes