Your Friday evening vagina thread

When I started taking aps I stopped having shark week. Aps sent me into early menopause. Not too many hot flashes though just not having to deal with the monthly bs. It’s nice.

1 Like

My periods only last a few days. Like 3 full days

2 Likes

When I began Invega it threw mine off. Figured my prolactin was high. But when I missed a dose they came back.

Mine are light the first day, then days 2-4 are so bad I had to start using Depends, and then lighter until day 7 of spotting.

I’d go through a super tampon once every hour or so. But with the cup I changed it every 4 or more. I was even able to go overnight with no leaks.

I will say there’s a real learning curve to putting it in and getting it to open up. The June cup is soft, so it needs a little poking to open at times. Then you make sure it is sealed, just a tug to see if it moves down too easy. If it doesn’t want to move asap then it’s sealed.

Still way better than tampons and gross pads. Once you got the routine down, it takes 5 minutes to change. And you can go 12 hours between changes if it doesn’t get full fast for you.

Edit*** yeah, I am a cup evangelist

2 Likes

I have never had trouble removing them, so I guess everyone’s body is different. I like the disc because you can get frisky with it and I feel sexier bc nothing is hanging out of me.

But I do see how it could be harder to clean. Don’t you need to use soap or something?? I feel like if it isn’t cleaned properly youre opening yourself to infection.

Dang!! I thought my periods were heavy!!

Worst I’ve had to do is changing pads twice a day (and once at night so 3 times total). It was always such a mess I’d stand up and there would just be blood EVERYWHERE. On the toilet, the floor, and back when i used tampons sometimes taking them out it would even splatter on the wall.

Idk how any girl could ever have a fear of blood :joy: i certainly couldn’t

1 Like

Ah, vaginas, yes. I was born with one, but I don’t want it.
It’s given me nothing but trouble.

Also it as been asking me to play the one hand band a lot lately, what’s up with that?

1 Like

Wiping is good with tp is ok for mine because it’s silicone and nothing sticks around. But that’s just if you can’t reach a sink.

You’re supposed boil it before using each cycle.

1 Like

Wow, 42 replies and counting. I never knew vaginas could be so popular.

Oh, wait a minute…

It’s not as much as some penis threads get and those of us that own a vagina need places to talk about our issues and fears, too.

Am I stopping you?

Nope. Just letting you know why there’s a vajajay thread.

1 Like

Mine is celibate too
No jiggy jiggy over a year
No touch for a month

It is doing okay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My vagina shrunk on antipsychotics what’s should I do?

4 Likes

Haha. I don’t remember any of us making jokes on your shrinking penis thread.

Lol sorry I’ll take it down… nvm I tried and it would t let me

This sound disgusting but everytime I eat this certain food I seem to get a infection down there… is not bad but it needs to go before it get worst

I haven’t had a menstrual period in 1 year due to Nexplanon, the birth control implant. I got it specifically to control my periods. I’m loving it. I used to bleed for 5 weeks at a time, 2 weeks off, then back to bleeding. I don’t need it for pregnancy prevention, as my fallopian tubes are removed. I don’t have to worry about getting pregnant.

My vagina is sad, though. I rarely have sex with my husband. Antipsychotics have reduced my sex drive and sexual function to nothing. I’m so dry down there, nothing can get me aroused, and sex is painful. I’m only 27, but I feel like an old lady with old lady sexual health problems.

No vagina pics on this thread either. I guess nobody wants to get suspended. Lol :rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

@anon80629714 then avoid it! Or maybe look into eating more yogurt and probiotics. The happier your tummy is with those, better for vagina ph levels, too. You can even dip a tampon in yogurt, pop it in for about 10-30 min. That helps restore balance.

@Blossom I feel you. I rarely have sex with my husband. I know he misses it because he hints at it a lot. Invega just killed any want for sex and Aristada hasn’t seemed to bring it back.

1 Like

You need Kentucky jelly. Aka KY jelly. I’ve been divorced for years so I’m not getting any action.