Your Friday evening penis thread 2

I’m bigger and better than u.

Lol.

Abilify made me want to have sex with anything with 2 legs and a vagina. This has been going on for over a year now.

This will be my contribution to the penis thread

1 Like

The title of this thread though :joy::joy:

Uh, are we supposed to check-in or something?

OK, it’s fine, but a little sunburned from when I was trying to get a tan.

3 Likes

got a question for the guys of the penis thread.

am i the only one who cant take my hands of it when im just chilling (only when alone of course)?
always either readjusting the nads, or stretching out the meat to counteract shriveling

1 Like

I plan on applying for bottom surgery in a few years and having my very own penis.
I’ve low key wanted to have one ever since I was 4

Say Anything… about your penis

Is this going to be a regular feature? :smile:

2 Likes

Well, I’m stumped, I can’t think of any smart*s remark.
I’m just going to grab my penis and go home.

2 Likes

I’m guessing that’s not satire.

Makes me think of that old riddle:

Why does a dog lick his balls?
Answer : Because he can.

2 Likes

You would if you could

1 Like

Of course! That goes without saying.

(Uh, my own balls, not the dogs)

1 Like

I told a friend I was trans, at which point he decided to get very drunk and tell me when I do get a penis he wants to be the first person to suck it… :rofl:

:notes: You can wrap it up in ribbons. You can slip it in your sock. But don’t take it out in public or they’ll stick you in the dark…and you won’t come aback.:notes:

:innocent:

2 Likes

Same here, it got me into illegal sex services and troubles. I stopped it 1.5y ago and no more issues or illegal services. I was also overspending money on useless stuff and gambling with Bitcoin. I lost lots of money bcz of Abilify.

1 Like

I thought this was an urban myth

I hope so. The penis and vagina files on Friday.

1 Like

Wizard cat can fix it.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.