Your favourite physical sensations

-cool breeze of wind, on a hot day.
-heavy rain getting soaked, and then have a warm shower
-feeling the warmth of sunlight on your body
-in bed with a warm fluffy purring cat

swimming googles on and under the water watching the bubbles rise to the top , fresh sheets, cuddles.

2 Likes

I LOVE sitting at the bottom of the pool just looking up. It’s so quiet down there and warm, and blue and clear… Sometimes I little mad at myself when I have to come up for air.

yeah sometimes i can get the pool to myself i relish that time i can do my dolphin dive and act like a kid does in the water instead of pounding the pool. be great if they provided scuba divin gere no annoying trips to the surface.

I have a small scuba tank that I can use in a pool. That lets me say down longer. I love dolphin diving and kidding around in the pool as well.

1 Like

Being tickled with a feather across the face.

1 Like

The cool side of the pillow.
Wrapped up in a blanket with coffee.
A really hot shower.
Summer heat. Winter cold.

The smell of sweet treat horse feed
Community Coffee (traditional varieties)
My feet in warm sand (I accidentally dumped some in my room and I left it there and put my feet in it Lol)
The smell of maple candles
Holding my hand out the window in a car
Spring rain on my cheeks
Inappropriate things

1 Like

When I sneeze it’s almost always two sneezes back to back. It’s weird. I don’t know why it happens like that but it always has.

I go through periods when I do that. But not permanently.

I’d have to say that one of my favorite sensations is sitting right next to a powerful air conditioner, with the air blowing on my face.