Your favorite teams (sports)

mlb- cincinnati reds, and colorado rockies
nba- boston celtics, denver nuggets, and phoenix suns
college basketball- indiana university hoosiers and university of cincinnati bearcats
soccer- don’t have a team, i kinda like fc cincinnati in mls, and i have a la galaxy jersey
hockey- new york rangers, i don’t watch a lot of hockey though
nfl- no one, i hate football, it’s all about the quarterback haha.

that’s it. today is opening day of baseball. will be watching the reds play today.

who are your favorite teams?

1 Like

Soccer - FCK (FC København/Copenhagen)
Handball - FHK (Fredericia Håndboldklub)

1 Like

49ers warriors giants sharks ! I’m from San Francisco although I root for the As and Raiders too and dig the Yankees but those are my second and third choices!

1 Like

o i saw the 49ers moved up in the draft, do you think they will draft a quarterback? or will they stay with jimmy garrapolo?

If my teams aren’t in it and Los Angeles teams are I root for their opponents!

1 Like

They will draft a QB but garaoppolo will still be the starter I assume. I haven’t followed the off-season but I read an article about it

1 Like

I don’t have a favorite sports team but basketball golden state

2 Likes

none of my teams win a lot, except the celtics who are having a so so season this year. i live for the rare year where my teams win haha. im used to rooting for losers.

The golden state warriors used to be horrible and then they became great for those few years and it turns around sometimes. I was loving it before they got Durant and beat that Lebron cavs team!

1 Like

yeah they were really good. i love all the 3 point shooting, steph and klay, shame klay got hurt. i like the warriors passively, but i dont watch them much. i remember when they had baron davis haha and made it into the playoffs.

1 Like

Yea the we believe team was great! They beat the number one seed Mavericks

2 Likes

Baseball - Chicago Cubs
Football - Miami Dolphins
Hockey - Minnesota Wild
:tangerine::tangerine::tangerine:

2 Likes

I like the raiders football
I like the sacramento kings in basketball
And in baseball I go for the giants As and the minnesota twins

1 Like

when i was into the nfl the raiders were one of my favorite teams. i love their silver and black uniforms. they have fallen on hard times recently, but seem to be getting better lately.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.