Your favorite condiments

The first time I ate stuffed grape leaves they had a vinegary taste. They taste different depending where you get them but I’ve never eaten a grape leaf I didn’t like.

Have you ever tried steak sauce in your mashed potatoes?

I’m craving vinegar.
… pickles, olives, giardineria, malt vinegar.
… I threw up breakfast, and am doing Popsicles and chicken broth. I’ve lot a ton of weight. Kinda scared, here.

1 Like

How long have you been throwing up to loose all that weight? Have you gone to the er?

If you’re that scared you should at least call your dr.

yeah, I do red skin mashed potatoes with skins on

with A1 sauce.

1 Like

I’m seeing a gi doc. I’ve lost what they call an abnormal weightloss since June. I had an endoscopy last Wednesday. I have cts of the abdomen and pelvis with contrast, tomorrow. I get all results back from everything on the 18th. I have 2 meds waiting for me at the Pharmacy. So, they’re working on it, and so am I.

2 Likes

I do that too. I mix mustard with olive oil on my baked potato, it’s like vegan butter to me. im not vegan anymore, but it was a discovery I made a couple years ago.

1 Like

That sounds yummy. Will have to remember that

1 Like

Honey dill
Honey mustard
Sweet and sour

Omg Tabasco sauce is the absolute best.

Do u folks get that in your country ?

1 Like

Ketchup
Pita sauce
Mustard
Tobacco
Char siew sauce
Ranch (though they don’t sell it here)

Mustard and onions on a hotdog.
Cheese and onions on a hamburger.
Nothing but lots of salt on Mc Donald’s fries.

1 Like

I was a big fan of McDonald’s Hot mustard sauce. When they removed it from all their locations I called their corporate number to complain. I grew up on mcnuggets with hot mustard sauce. There was such a backlash that they ended up adding it back to the restaurants.

1 Like

I never liked Mc Nuggets.

Olive oil and balsamic vinegar, Sirracha

3 Likes

I’m with @see121. It’s olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

1 Like

Sriracha or a chipotle ranch

2 Likes

I only ever put it on chicken, salad and a naan but Nando’s peri peri is great. Not been brave enough to try the hot one though.

Hot sauce for chicken
A1 or soy sauce for steak

1 Like