Your fantacy woman

where she from…?

2 Likes

A place I made up as part of a book I wanted to write.

Dono. I dont really fantasize about that.

1 Like

Mars probably. …

1 Like

Inflatable and ordered from the back of a girlie magazine.

She lives on a moon of Jupiter.

1 Like

I might find my soul mate

1 Like

I am NOT PERSONALLY interested in women, but I will give you a description of a woman that I find attractive:
The woman is of more or less average weight, height of 1.80-1.85,
has a flat chest, has little fat and much muscles, and has STRONG muscles, and works out at a health club,
outstanding exercise capacity,

and is very good at chess, and at mathematics, and has excellent visualization, excellent memory,
excellent with languages, good at several kinds of sports, has a high level of energy,
sociable, good at working with the hands, good at household chores, has a nice looking face.

Has good fertility.

A British-Indian woman who is also a teacher. Sweet heart and a quick wit, good looks too.

1 Like

My fantasy lady is nice to me and paints her toenails cool colors. :nail_care:

I suppose I can find such a lady anywhere on Earth?!!

2 Likes

I’m a beta male with low libido because of meds. I try not to look at women because why bother.

Japan probably.

Physically attractive and very mindful.

I actually got my fantasy woman once. I had her for three years. I lost her due to my stupidity.

My fantasy woman has long, thick dark hair, porcelain skin, red lips, and either bright blue eyes or green eyes. She is buxom and slightly on the heavy side. She is either tall or medium in height. And she is in love with me.

It’s just as well that I lost her because I have low libido now due to meds.

1 Like

That sounds perfect actually. Just my type

I saw this relationship counselor on tv who asked this guy what he wanted in a wife. The guy said he wanted “a Sunday school teacher who looked like a Playboy bunny”. The counselor said, “Good luck.” I’ll go him one better than that. I want a duplicate of Jane Austen who looks like a playboy bunny.

White, from south America. Or Russian.

South Africa rocks!!

California. Hopefully a laid back blonde that is very smart and scientific. I would also like her to be funny, because I appreciate humour a lot.

1 Like

We wouldn’t be the fantasy man of our fantasy woman… Things wouldn’t work out. :stuck_out_tongue: