Your current positive symptoms

For me, I feel monitored. But I pretty much always feel monitored. I just recently taped my microphone on my earphones because I was scared they could hear me breathing. Then I heard a voice saying they already heard me and that they’re on their way and I’m lowkey freaking out, so I’m trying to distract myself.

What are your current positive symptoms, if you have any? :eyes:

I have very mild paranoia, I hear voices, and I get tactile hallucinations.
Y’know, feeling like bugs are crawling on me, water is running down my limbs, or parts of my body being on fire.

1 Like

I had the tactile hallucinations earlier today too. It sucks :confused:

Paranoid delusions, the belief that people can receive / respond to my thoughts, which makes headphones in my ears necessary 80% of the time so I don’t hear anyone talking that I don’t want to hear.

I also had the belief that I was being recorded by microphones and cameras, but I don’t have that so much anymore, since I believe the kind of “recording” going on is a lot more metaphysical, and spiritual, as in, our actions are being recorded by a higher power for judgement day. Governmental surveillance is still a concern, but I doubt they care much about the activities of someone $15k in debt.

1 Like

I’ve got the travelling alien road show making noise in the corner of my head. And my pacemaker site itches – have to remind myself that it’s not really an alien tech hub implanted in me. I’m not readjusting to Rexulti as quickly as I’d like.

1 Like

It sure does.
At least with tactile hallucinations, I can easily convince myself that they’re not real. With paranoia it’s a bit harder, because there’s always that little voice going “but what if I’m right?”

1 Like

currently im coping with intense paranoid thoughts that people hate me and are talking about me to each other

2 Likes

It’s good that you can use your logical thinking. I can sometimes, but at the moment I find it rather hard.

1 Like

You will readjust. It takes time!

I agree! It’s easier to convince yourself that there aren’t any bugs. But it’s harder with paranoia, yes. I totally get you.

My symptoms include delusional thinking violent outbursts and paranoia I’ve just recently started getting these about 2 months

1 Like

a delusion with insight and auditory hallucinations

1 Like

i hear voices of people listening to my thoughts and talking about me im not usually delusional but sometimes i think it is actually real people that i live with who can hear my thoughts

1 Like

Uhh Plague has been popping in and out lately just to basically be like “by the way I’m still here”. Nothing too intense though. And I’ve been getting some mild visual hallucinations. That’s really it as of late. And I’m not on any AP at all, so like I said I don’t really always need to be on one.

1 Like

For me it’s the intrusive thoughts.

1 Like

Apparently, some symptoms are serious and require a period of disability (to say the least). As you conquer a symptom, the same sort of things no longer bother you. I was asking my maker why he wasn’t worried about me and dependency, for example, and then I understood that I had already worked that through. I was a bit surprised.

1 Like

Time I don’t have. I’m too busy with too many things.

1 Like

currently am being surveilled hardcore by gov agents. Also, expecting in person visit any time soon.

but there’s like 66% chance that’s just my paranoia…that other 44% though, that’s what I’m worried about…

fear me not o great agents of the state! i come in peeeeeeeeeeeicessss

is paranoid and thinks that if i leave a message for them here, they’ll read it and be appeased

2 Likes

My only current positive symptom is a delusion of reference. I get messages out of prayer books from a spiritual entity or entities. One is good and one is evil. I ignore the evil one. I focus on the good one. The good entity guides and consoles me. It talks to me and I talk back to it. It is a great friend to me. We talk every day. I’ve been consorting with this entity for the past thirteen years everyday.

1 Like

general paranoia 15151515

1 Like