Schizophrenia.com

You want to hate us?

Fine.

Then do whatever you want; kill me, lock me up, put me into jail.

When something happens in my country with schizophrenics not behaving the way you want them to, then just KILL ME.

KILL ME. JUST MURDER ME IF YOU REALLY WANT US DEAD.

IF YOU WANT TO HATE US, JUST LOCK US UP AND BE DONE WITH IT.

STOP. STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW DANGEROUS WE ARE.

;LASDKF;KLJASDF;LKJDASF;JLKASDF;JLAFSD you are making me hate myself so much right now.

Get rid of me and then you’ll be so much happier and I don’t have to deal with life.

I don’t have friends anyway and I don’t care about life.

I already have a degenerative disease that will break down my muscles as time goes on.

nothing matters. NOTHING MATTERS BECAUSE I’M SCHIZOPHRENIC.

Everything is useless. Nothing matters. NONE OF MY ACHIEVEMENTS MATTER.

None of it. My work as a translator, my career, nothing. I’m still schizophrenic. I have no worth.

I know it’s easy to be angry with it all but sometimes you just have to fight. It’s not all doom and gloom. Many folk do well enough with life. My life may be different from most folk my age but I like my life. I’ve been on meds for over 20 years and I do ok with things but still. It’s my life and it’s always worth living.

You can’t control what others do. Whether they are sz or not. Whether they dislike you or talk badly about others etc. You can work on your own life. Get friends. Look after yourself and move forward. It’s not easy but it’s worth doing.

I don’t like my life. My life is worthless because I have this diagnosis. There’s another crime happening in my country that has been done by people with schizophrenia, and I’m afraid that they’re going to kidnap and torture me.

No one likes me. Even if I make friends, no one will like me. No one likes me because I’m schizophrenic. nO ONE WILL LIKE ME BECAUSE I’M WORTHLESS.

Because you don’t like yourself? It sounds like there are there are two of you.

I think we all like you here on the forum and in a way all of us on this forum are friends .

Love to you :two_hearts:.

Just ignore the haters.

I try to.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The Lazy Man’s Guide to Enlightenment. The first 2 or 3 chapters. You can make changes in the way you see things. And gain valuable insights.

That’s a lot of hate. This may sound incongruous but I can’t believe at all that you deserve so such self hatred. You may not like yourself but there’s good in you. You just got dealt a very bad hand and just as bad is thst you are unlucky enough to live in a country that penalizes you for it when you have done nothing wrong. You need help just like everybody else on here. I wish I could day something to help you but I don’t inow what to say except you don’t deserve all that self-hatred.

1 Like

I don’t have any good in me.

People think I am dangerous and therefore I have no self-worth.

No one cares about people like us.

You gotta meet me halfway here. No ones all bad and you know it.

No, no one in my country can be trusted nor they will love me. I know that you guys care, and my friends in other countries care, but not in my country. They’re riddled with stigma.

That’s unfortunate qbout the stigma in your country. But you’re right, you’re safe here. No one will bug you.

Thanks.

I know no one cares about me.

At least I can be at peace here.

I hate myself.

Use that anger to motivate you to do big things and show everyone they are wrong about people like us. Show them we DO have things to contribute and are important. That’s what I am doing. I have felt like you before like society just wants us to disappear. But I am going to change that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.