You talk here

you talk here the same way in real-life?

• yes
  • no

0 voters

2 Likes

No lol in real life I listen to people more on here I seem to be self obsessed

3 Likes

I don’t talk much, in real-life. only to my bro

Sadly yes… a simple convo can trigger a rant at the drop of a hat… But in real life I have a handler in public that kinda elbows me when she notices I’m rambling on too long… Here I’ll receive a message from a mod saying doooood wtf… Lol poor mods…

3 Likes

Well same here I’m more shy in real.

I should hire a handler. lol lol just kidding

I’m not even in public much… lol

It helps…if every Sz had a handler to feed them talking ques and points of interest it makes talking to people easier… Strangers I think I scare though so they leave me alone…

1 Like

I talk more on here, because its written, in real life i have poverty of speech so im not nearly as well put together as i was when i was 18-19 2 yrs ago. sz is not fun for me

1 Like

No. I’m far more direct about my opinions in real life. Here, I have to balance and referee and so rarely get to say what I think.

2 Likes

no, this is private place to talk about symptoms and medications for me. when im psychotic though i talk about the CIA alot still.

1 Like

I just talk too much.

I hold back on here with regards to some opinions because of the rules and so as not to incite anybody. What I do say though is just the same as what I say to my loved ones.

I don’t talk here like I do in real life, but when I do talk in real life it usually sounds like it came out of a book.

1 Like

I’m more honest on here. In “real” life I have to watch what I say and how I act.

I don’t talk about my illness with others in real life. I try to hide it so they don’t get concerned.

1 Like

I’m straight forward on here and I also rant and vent too much.
I am more reserved and quiet in real life, and this site is my outlet.
People on here must also think I’m so incredible bitter and miserable, because I do far too much complaining…

I talk to much, need to get stuff out I guess cause i’m alone all the time, life is hard

1 Like

I would say that my responses are a little more well thought out here than in real life… although not by much. The biggest difference was after my psychotic break when I couldn’t talk. Now it is a lot better.

Also I only talk about sz with family members that already know about it in real life.

1 Like

No, rather differently. First because I write instead of talk. Second because I do not use my native language here. My writing tends to be much better structured than my speech, but I only master some sort of workable vocabulary in English - it gets the job done but I can’t really play with it like a native speaker can. Such a shame cause in play is where the fun is :slight_smile:

in real life i lack confidence talking to people…