You People Are Everything

Hello. It’s slither, if you have wondered I have been busy elsewhere. I just want to say how amazing this forum is. I mean 24/7 I have a place to turn. When I felt like turning to the dark side, this place showed me the light.

I got a boost in self esteem here, which allowed me to finish my IT degree, if only barely with passing marks. I especially want to thank Leaf for her time and support. Also Jimbob. When I saw him here years ago he was doing bad, but his personal growth has astounded me.

So thank you again, and for keeping the “roaches” as I like to call them out. You know the ones who join a forum and expect it to revolve around them? Ninjastar, DearZombie, and if I am forgetting any others you do a fantastic job.

17 Likes

It’s really a nice crowd and I’m glad you got some support!! We try our bests!!

6 Likes

Oh forgot to mention rogueone. I always knew you’d make mod one day.

4 Likes

You are too sweet to us! I am glad you find this to be such a positive and supportive place!

1 Like

Thanks! Happy to hear you passed!

I’m happy for you that things are going so well. I love having this forum to go to too.

Wow. Congratulations :clap::balloon: !

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.