<~@~You Know It's Love When You Jus Want To Make Her Laugh~@~>

SoO0…,

Daft Punk~ ‘Something About Us’. (Album/Discovery). Released On 2001. With Video!.

I Love Her Energy, Her Evil Smile, Her Lightweight Bouncy Hair, Her Quick Walk. . .

Her Intelligence. Her Sense Of Humour. Her Style. Her Focus. . .

And!, I Love Her Secrets (!!!).

Although It’s Jus A Dream. A Fantasy From My Mind. She Exist’s Somewhere On Thus Planet.

Not Too Far. . .

Nothing Is Too Far In Dreams. . . . . . .

What About You & The One You Love Dear Reader (???).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

1 Like

I love my fiancée’s laugh. It’s like music.

2 Likes

Hmm?. . .

I Know!, I’m In Total Agreement Fully Of Diamond Shaped Curious Eyeball’s (!!!).

~P.s. Hope, Trust, True Love, Honesty, Joy, And Endlessly Eternal Peace!.~ :owl: :spider_web: :owl:

Hmm. . .

qp|| The Apple Jumped Higher Than Airplanes Piloted By Gerbils, As The Wind Screamed!. ||||||

1 Like

Hmm. . .

qp|| Banana Transformer Began To Take Shape As A Monkey, And Fought The Beasts!. ||||||

May I add some random poetry?

The roses shivered as the sheep’s hopped by and the rabbits swam in the pond nearby. Not sure why they shivered, but they did. Maybe it was just cold.

:smile:

Ps, peace and harmony :smile:

Hmm?.

qp|| There Was An Alligator Eating Grass As The Grass Began To Dance In Circles Surrounding Him In A Sphere Of Warning’s. The Clouds Above Began To Pour Beer On The Crowd Of Grass And The Dancing Appeared To Jiggle As The Alligator Said, ‘I Give Up’!. ||||||

There was a toad eating grass and the grass was still and spiky. But when it went into the toad’s tummy it went soft and mushy.

One day the toad turned into a princess

And the following day she dropped dead.

:innocent:

Hmm?.

qp|| Once Upon A Clock, The Clock Laughed At Father Time. Father Time Laughed As He Seen His Reflection In The Mirror Of The Clock. The Clock Said, ‘See, You’re Funny Looking’!. Father Time Began To Dance In The Reflection In A Fury, As The Clock Lowered His Head In Defeat. ‘You Don’t Get It’. Father Time Couldn’t Stop Dancing!. So Excessive!. ||||||

Criss Cross, ziggidy zaggedy, squiggly squaggly. Polka dot patterns and squares hiding within rectangles.

Raindrops and lollipops.

Thee end.

2 Likes

Sorry I’m not amazingly poetic, but I gave it a shot lol.

1 Like

Hmm?.

The Owls Are Impressed. Now Don’t Edit Or Erase. Please.

Thanx!.

1 Like

So.

qp|| The Swamp Angrily Devoured Itself. Leaving Nothing Behind But ‘The Muddy Banks Of The Wishkah’. The Magicians Sang Song’s To The Skies. With The Pupil Of The Horizon In Their Blood Red Eye’s. But!, They Were In Blissful Melody Within, ‘Nirvana’. For Fear Had Not Yet A Name. As The Starry Night Began To Rest. Dreaming Gentle Dreams!. ||||||

I think it was very poetic what you posted.

1 Like

SoO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0 Trippy (!!!).

1 Like

Whoa that is trippy! That is so cool.

Pfeew, that duck almost gave me a seizure.

Wish i was in love, even fantasy love.