You know it's hot in Australia

7 Likes

Well, it is hot in Australia. I live in Australia, and this summer has been really hot and humid where I live. And it continues to be.

3 Likes

47 degrees here in Adelaide yesterday. The hottest day since 1939.

1 Like

I bet you guys sell a lot of those things you put up in your car’s front window to block the sun.

1 Like

South Australia also has the highest electricity prices in the world now, overtaking Denmark. As a result many cannot afford to run their air conditioners.

1 Like

When “Men at Work” fry an egg on the sidewalk.

2 Likes

We have the air con on here in Queensland at like 9 am at the latest. It’s ball breaking hot and humid. The grass is stuffed. We need rain bad and not just a shower…some good drought breaking rain.

People pass off climate change but when you continually go through…" the hottest day on record " you get pretty pissed off with it all!

Send rain peeps…we need it bad!

3 Likes

Huge portions of California burnt up during a period of no rain pretty recently.

Shame, I hope it cools down for you guys in Australia soon! We in Cape Town are very fortunate as we had a mild summer so far with average temperature of 25C. Last year summer we didn’t have a single heatwave.

Well keep cool and hope it gets cooler soon!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.