You have the ability to recover from one negative or cognitive symptom

Concentration - not sure what this comes under

Have you tried ability or vraylar? They gave me energy.

I haven’t tried Vraylar, but I was on Abilify for a while. Didn’t help much with the energy, and after a while it stopped working for my positive symptoms as well, so I switched to Invega.

1 Like

sure! i’m not sure what specifically you’re wondering about, but for me it’s cognitively wanting to move but being physically unable to do so. sometimes i’m fully aware of what’s going on around me, other times i’m in more of a dissociative/confused state. it’s really correlated to other neg symptoms of mine, like sitting in the same position for hours on end. do you experience catatonia at all?

I don’t and there have been not many people in this forum with it. How is your time orientation while you have an episode?

Low motivation perhaps? I’d much rather recover from the auditory hallucinations as for 23 years I had no relief from meds and for a few months had minimal relief.

1 Like

sorry, I’m confused as to what you mean? my head isn’t processing properly. like how long do episodes last? of catatonia specifically, or psychosis overall?

Anhedonia! Just to feel love and joy and spirituality again fully would be…the best thing in my life. I would give everything I had and go live in the slums for the rest of my life if only I could quit meds and feel full love again. That is my one wish for my life.

I mean if you feel that time pass faster or slower while you have an episode.

One symptom? Self destruction