You don't know my story

I shouldn’t have posted what I did about men but I’m super done. Ì have been raped by a friend when I was 19. Then 5 years ago I met a man who seemed perfect until he started assuming my body was his possession even though I said no over and over. I finally blocked him from everything. That was about 2 years ago.
Skip to present. I’ve been helping a friend who struggles from alcohol addiction. He’s married and I’m good friends with his wife. His dad is at the hospital near where I live. So he’s been staying here off and on. Okay here’s what caused me to post what I did. Suddenly out of the blue he started making sexual comments to me. The one that made me so angry was…too bad your mouth hurts I was hoping for a bj. Ì just didn’t speak another word to him. Anyway he is gone back home and i am making sure he doesn’t come back.
I never meant to make anyone upset but I’m just sick of people thinking and doing whatever they want like I’m giant bag of crap.

10 Likes

I’m so sorry.

(((hugs)))

:heart:

2 Likes

I’ve slipped a couple of times in my life too. Meaning I’ve said inappropriate things to ladies. For which I am really sorry.

2 Likes

That’s horrible. I’m sorry people have done this to you. You deserve better. I’m glad you’ve been able to cut these guys out of your life.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @FatMama … so sorry.

2 Likes

That’s fd up…

1 Like

That’s messed up. Sounds like he’s going senile though.

1 Like

Sorry you’ve had these experiences @FatMama. Some guys really are like this and give guys everywhere a bad name.

2 Likes

I keep thinking of that line “drunk words are sober thoughts”. What’s his excuse??? He’s getting sober so he doesn’t have any excuse at all. Well, it’s a terrible thing that he said that and all. But I have these terribly sexual intrusive thoughts similar to what he said. It’s as if I had no filter on the intrusive thoughts…then I might say something like that. But I do have a filter alas!! Sorry again @FatMama

1 Like

I’m so glad you aren’t stuck with him. I had a problem with a new landlord. I loved my home but he was making me run away. Men don’t always treat women as equals. I wish they would.

1 Like

Unfortunately this is an all too common reality. Lots of men do that. They’re really sick.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you’ve had such a bad experience with men. There are some good men out there, though. I’m just so sorry you’ve been hurt.

1 Like

That’s awful and terrible

1 Like

If you look at AA’s 12 Steps, only the first mentions alcohol. The rest are about repairing yourself and your relationship with others and the world.That takes a lot of effort over a long time. It also never ends. As we say in the program:

“Sober up a horse thief and what do you have? A sober horse thief.”

The horse thief part is what takes the longest to fix, if you can. The same goes for other … issues.

1 Like

@FatMama

I’m so sorry you’ve experienced such pain. This may be of no solace, but you’re not alone. Sexual assault and rape are far too common. In fact, I was raped at the age of 26.

I hope that you can find peace by learning to love yourself and realizing that you are beautiful just the way you are :heart:

2 Likes

No reasonable person cares that you said all men were pigs in that other thread. Stop feeling lousy over that. Sometimes a gal just has to vent.

We’re all complicated people. We aren’t always good little Sz robots. So give yourself a break, and don’t sweat the small stuff. :wink:

1 Like

Look that isn’t good and I had no idea you were going through all this. In respect to your post. I stand by my flagging it. No. I don’t know and I’m a reasonable person. What you’ve gone through is aweful. No one should go through that but many around here are males with issues too.

All’s I’m saying!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.