You believe that "if it looks and acts like a snake" saying?

If you never heard of it, if it looks and acts like a snake, it’s a snake. Just thinking about yet another cliche today. My mother who I accepted was with my passed aunt’s former husband and made peace with seems to have alot of the old pre-recovery and pre-probation people in her life again all the time when I call. Has me concerned and i"m not stupid. But hey is it possible it is all innocent, they aren’t all on drugs together again and i"m paranoid and see the worst in people? Oh well, guess I need to keep focused on my own family and my kids not worry about her and them again. desimb

1 Like

I always heard it as “duck”.

I know the saying " a snake that sheds it’s skin is still a snake."

I heard one also, “snakes, why did it have to be snakes?” - Indiana jones

Hope it works out.

One thing i noticed though is that the others are no better, the snakes mess it up one way and the mice mess it all up another, the whole of the animal kingdom is just one huge collective arsehole. I really felt bad for the prey, but then i saw that elephant boot a new born in the face simply just to say “guess what you little ■■■■■■! Im in charge! you do as i say now!”

Can’t just single out the snakes anymore, we have to make a saying for everyone now.

If a man calls you a horse you call him a jerk. If a second man calls you a horse you punch him in the nose. If a third man calls you a horse, it’s time to start looking for a saddle.

Are people capable of change? Yes.

Is that always going to happen? No.

1 Like

They do taste just like chicken, and if you’re lucky, you get to have a neat little rattle for a souvenir.