You Are Not The Best. You Are Not The Worst. So What's The Problem?. . . . . . .

I really hate nitpicking over definitions of love. The only form of love that matters to me at present is, “Do I love what I’m doing?”

Hmm?.

Could Be…, :smiley: Feeling…, :heart_eyes: Beyond…, :star_struck:

&

Hope, True Love, Joy, And Peace!.

It is disrespectful to take parts of peoples’ sentences and respond to them out of context. Even if you mean well.

1 Like

Hmm?.

Stay On Topic Please…, :sneezing_face:

It’s Not A Good Feeling…, Within Your Unpleasing… :imp:

SoO0…,

‘I Found The Best Individual In My Dream, She Completes Me’~ :relaxed:

‘If That Is True, You Would Have Never Thought Of Her As Completing Anything’~ :smirk:

Hmm?.

‘Even She Finds More Reasons To Try Her Best & Compete’~ :relaxed:

‘Maybe You Need To Drop Your Impulses & Start A…, Family’~ :smirk:

Hmm?.

‘She Keeps Asking Me If I Am A Schizophrenic, Asking About My Identity’~ :relaxed:

‘Maybe She’s Confusing The Illness With Scientology, Either Way, Not As Bad As It Seems’~ :smirk:

Hmm?.

‘I Will Never Be As Good As She Needs Me To Be’~ :relaxed:

‘True Or False, Each Day With Love In Mind Needs Not Each Day To Be The Day Of Reckoning’~ :smirk:

Hope, True Love, Joy And Peace!.

1 Like

@ATARI very profound. Maybe there’s hope for you yet LOL. Just teasing :grin:

Hmm?.

‘The Endless End Ending All Of The Ends Bring Forth Changes To Amend’~ :imp:

1 Like

Hmm.

‘The Sky At The Reaching Of The Edge Of The Universe Endlessly Expands’~ :partying_face:

‘Giving Secrets Out, Within A Command, To Gather Freedom Beyond The Mind, A Trance’~ :smirk:

I’m the absolute worst and no one can argue with me. People think I’m trash so I’m trash too.

Urgh my existence make me puke

Hmm?.

‘Like Olde Pure Memories, We Lift Our Song’s To The Candle’s Meaningful Dance’~ :partying_face:

‘A Splendid Occasion For Circuits Of Energy To Find Perfection Within, Like A Romance’~ :smirk:

I am not the best, I am not the worst. That’s the whole problem.

1 Like

Hmm?.

‘Seek Inside Of Yourself For The Answers. Only You!, Can Control Your Mind, And It’s Time’~ :imp:

1 Like

Hmm.

‘The Flowers, Beauty For The Sight Of Trees To Behold, Gracefully’~ :partying_face:

‘Not Beginning To Try And Shake Off The Leaves Slowly Grazing, The Happy Sunbeams’~ :smirk:

2 Likes

SoO0…,

In The Ending Of Metaphorical Studies Of The Statistics And Pondering Of Humility. . .

One Will Come To The Conclusion That, Being Modest Has It’s Own Right’s & Rewards. . .

If You Live Your Life, Not Boasting, Bragging, And Or Gloating. . .

But!, Instead, Being Humble, Meek, And Unassuming. With A Spice Of Self-Deprecation. . .

Someone Or Something May Come Along To You, Quietly. Maybe Assertively. . .

And Gently Remind You, As You Practice Your New Form Of Mirrored Peaceful Existence. . .

Standing Tall, But Not Proud. As The Reminder Shows You The Truth Of The Strength It Takes. . .

To Be Meek.

For It Is Something To Ponder.

As Purposeful Shelter, Not As Someone Who Is “weak”. . . . . . .

1 Like

@ATARI brilliant writing. Nicely done, and a great message too