You are not real

This web site and all of the people who post on it are all saying exactly what I have been longing to hear all of these years. It can’t be real it is too perfect. You all have to be figments. I’m so sorry but you don’t exsist. Why else would everything match so perfectly. There would be more distinctions. More fighting. I’m really sad now. I don’t know if it’s real. My husband is gone and I’m not sure

edit: or maybe everyone is just saying what I want to hear

4 Likes

Hey you don’t sound well, did something happen suddenly? I’ve been in a video game where someone said everyone was virtual and not real, sometimes it’s hard to tell. But I’m real and I hope you feel better

Maybe pinch yourself :joy:

Did you calm down???

Did you try an ice pack?

The moderators try pretty hard to avoid and remove fights. There is fighting here pretty often, actually. But I can assure you that I am 100% real. I’m not a hallucination. Can hallucinations hallucinate? :thinking:

4 Likes

Haha, I hallucinate so much my hallucinations have hallucinations… jk

1 Like

ok its ok I don’t don’t know its fine

And my hallucinations have hallucinations about your hallucinations.

5 Likes

I can kind of relate to how you are feeling because I went through very a similar and scary delusion, but still, I can only imagine what it’s like.

Except I was petrified when I started experiencing these things and I didn’t have the courage to reach out like you had just now. I really admire you.

As for us not being real, we are! 100% just like Treebeard said :slight_smile:

I hope your husband comes home soon so he can soothe you. It sounds like you’ve had it rough. I’m so sorry.

Splash some cold water on your face or go out for a walk. That might help.

3 Likes

thank you very much. I’m not good when I’m alone sometimes I get confused. It’s just they always say if somethings too good to be true it probably isn’t so I got confused. I’m back in reality now. Also I ran out of Ativan and I’m dealing with anxiety without medicine so that’s a challenge. I’m ok, I’m good

2 Likes

Maybe u were alluding to some truth. Maybe we r too peaceful and are too similar to each other. Thats prolly cuz we r disabled and enlightened from sz, so we see thru the bickering nonsense. I think our lives are more ‘real’ than normies’ tho.

2 Likes

you know I’m just not used to having anything in common with other people and I come here and all of a sudden I see all these people writing my exact life all the time. It’s an odd feeling. I’m sorry I know you guys are real I was tripping. I have moments when I lose track of whats real. My husband keeps me grounded so when he leaves I sometimes get symptoms. I’ve been pretty good lately so I wasn’t expecting that little reality shift that I had.

5 Likes

It’s ok @tera I know the feeling.
Glad you’re feeling better now.

2 Likes

@Wave thank you

1 Like

There is a surreal aspect to the world, maybe u look too deep into it.

1 Like

Then buying a new suit and getting my oil changed was a big mistake. If I’m not real than why should I keep my car in good running condition? Thanks, for pointing this out, now I can rest easy.

1 Like

you’re a poop head

3 Likes

your brain’s way of trying to understand a puzzle it doesn’t have all the pieces to.

1 Like

Whenever my husband unexpectedly walks away in the store, and I suddenly can’t see him next to me, I panic that I just made him up and he never existed. I can relate hard to your delusion.

2 Likes

All I know is that I have a hunger in my stomach after I drink some beer.
It makes me feel less fake.

2 Likes