You Are A Human

Hmm. . .

I Jus Noticed Something. (((1700’s))) And The (((17th Century))).

I Wonder If That Is Like (((Your))) And (((You’re))).

DEEP THOUGHTS (!!!).

‘Being A Human Is An Odd Occurance Wouldn’t You Say’?.

1 Like

Since He’s Speaking About Humans. And Since I’m A Human. And Since You’re A Human. . .

Here’s Some Free Human Stuff!. To Read Aloud, In Your Mind, Or Not Read At All. Fun Fun Fun (!!!).

Rebecca Black~ ‘Friday’. (Original Song/Not Written By Shakespeare). Rebecca Black Wrote It. :wink:

So. How Does One Escape, The Rabbit Hole?.
fkelrle;'etrhy-r=r-4060504-g-rg;tr'gt;gt.g,t.h;t'htht-t=r-40goflr
An idea of reference —sometimes called a delusion of reference

False belief that irrelevant occurrences or details in the world relate directly to oneself. (From Google)

I Find Myself In Thus Oceanic Vibrational Frequency Of Confusion Many Times Throughout The Days.

Even Many Times, In Jus Five Minutes.

If You Find Yourself Being Carried Away Into The Deepest Of Seas With Nothing To Hold Onto. . .

Perhaps Thus Link Can Help (!!!).

(((IDEAS OF REFERENCE)))

Blog Therapy, Therapy, Therapy Blog, Blogging Therapy, Therapy,...

If Thus Link Is Making You Feel Like It’s All About You And Your Problems With ‘Ideas Of Reference’.

Well. . .

Sorry To Say…,

It Is (!!!).

Self Esteem…,

HMM. . .
:slight_smile:

Traditional Thinking

qp|| If You Love The Opposite Sex, But!, Not Yourself, Sounds Like A Bad Idea To Me |||+||| :wink:

Futuristic Thinking

qp|| We Are Worth More Than The Problems We Face, We Are Human, ‘A Perfect Circle’, Love |||+||| :wink:

Momentary Lapse Of Reason

qp|| We Are Born, Hello Universe, We Grow, And Grow, And Grow, And Grow, Time Forever |||+||| :wink:

Hey man, I want to apologize for being rude to you before. You make some good points, and I like your promotion of peace, love and joy. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A Song Of Your Energy

qp|| Love Yourself, Like A Hummingbird Loves Nectar, The Flowers In Your Shadow, The Heart |||+||| :wink:

Self Care

qp|| To Be In Pain, It Isn’t Wrong, It Isn’t Right, The Solution Though, Isn’t Far From Your Sight |||+||| :wink:

Breathing & Blinking

qp|| The Ground Is Under Your Feet, The Sky Is Up Above, Truth, That Is More Than Enough |||+||| :wink:

Dreams Are Real

qp|| There Is Beauty & Hope In Change, Surrounded By The Same, Sometimes Jus Blames |||+||| :wink:

qp|| The Least In The Kingdom Of Nature, Don’t Resort To Violence, Trees Sleep, The Resting |||+||| :wink:

A Smile From A Pup

qp|| Nothing Is Worse Than Being Emotionless, Not Silence, But Nothingness Within Nothing |||+||| :wink:

Winter Snow Clocks

qp|| Compete With Love, Wander With The Starlight Among Dreaming, Another Wondering |||+||| :wink:

Calmly Becoming

qp|| The Thread Of Gift’s, Standing Within The Web Of Hope, Love, And Peace, You Too Can Be |+|| :wink:

Axis Of Forever

qp|| Earth Has Some Funny Funny, After The Night Falls Asleep, And Arrives The Sunny Sunny |+|| :wink:

Coexistence Fascination

qp|| Society, Civilization, And Culture Isn’t Always Correct, Dreams Don’t Stop To Dissect |||+||| :wink:

Faith In Your World

qp|| Everyone May Leave, Leave You Completely Alone, Say To Yourself, Kindly, Welcome Home |+| :wink: