Yokukansas

some of you have had experience with yokukansan? is really effective on positive and negative symptoms? I will try yokukansan to my sister who is suffering from schizophrenia and will bring you here on site the results …
thank you all …
help each of us to overcome this terrible disease …

I’m suspicious of herbs. For one thing, each different batch of the same herb is going to have different amounts of the desired chemicals,

Jayster

Is there any web site i can order yokukasan supplement? I live in the USA.

Fromn Wikipedia:

Clinical evidence

In 2005, Iwasaki et al. (Japan) reported that YKS improved behavioral and psychological symptoms in dementia (BPSD), such as hallucination, delusion, agitation, and aggression.[5] Since then, many studies showing the effects and mechanisms of YKS on psychosomatic and neurological symptoms have been published as below. Iwasaki et al. reported a 15 dementia with Lewy bodies (DLB) patient case series where hallucinations and other BPSDs were successfully improved with YKS treatment.[6] Mizukami et al. (2009) reported their expanded crossover trial of the effects of YKS on BPSD.[7] Finally, a meta-analysis showed the YKS effects on BPSD.[8]

Shinno et al.reported that YKS was effective for control of psychiatric symptoms and improvement of sleep structure in patients with BPSD.[9] Miyaoka et al. reported that YKS successfully treated neuroleptic-induced tardive dyskinesia[10] and borderline personality disorder.[11] Satoh et al. have also recently reported that YKS improved involuntary movements in Huntington’s disease.[12] These clinical reports suggest that YKS has an antipsychotic like effect without causing extrapyramidal symptoms.

soon I will start to give youkakansan my sister who suffers from schizophrenia …
I will let you know the results …
some of you have already tried yokukansan?

1 Like

http://www.readcube.com/articles/10.1111%2F1346-8138.12578?r3_referer=wol&tracking_action=preview_click&show_checkout=1&purchase_referrer=onlinelibrary.wiley.com&purchase_site_license=LICENSE_DENIED_NO_CUSTOMER

http://www.plosone.org/article/fetchObject.action?uri=info:doi/10.1371/journal.pone.0116275&representation=PDF

just like ■■■■■■■ vegetables, fruits, nuts and stuff.

Did you try this with your sister? Did it have any positive impacts? Is she still taking it? How long did she / has she taken it?

i did not try yokukansan on my sister because her doctor did not know yokukansan and its property