Yo Yo Yo What it is

@far_cry0 what up brosky?

2 Likes

Sorry about when I said not to be a little girl. The comment got flagged and I changed it earlier. You were in the military and I don’t think you are a little girl! It was just a figure of speech.

2 Likes

It’s cool. I didn’t have an issue with it. I did try to commit suicide to get out of a bad situation in the military so some people probably consider me a coward. Not an issue.

2 Likes

@zeno @anon20318121 what up dudes?

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

I woke up like an hour ago. Waiting to cook eggs. How long did you walk for?

2 Likes

3 Likes

That pretty good man. I’ve recently found that high doses of Fish OIl helps with my cognition brosky. Have you tried it before?

2 Likes

1 Like

lovely morning here in Scotland it is a bit chilly but still good,

i’ve been to the cafe and met some friends, my mum and sis should be coming over soon and its my friends birthday today and she will be over tonight :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m watching a Premier League game @Resilient1. Do you watch it or watch the Scottish League games?

sorry, the best, i never got into it, i like rangers though but i wouldn’t say i was a supporter,

who are you supporting? who’s playing?

1 Like

Right now Crystal Palace is playing Tottenham. Later Manchester United plays Chelsea. Just hoping for a good game.

1 Like

do you ever do the football coupon? like a bet where you pick teams to win and if they all come in you get a pay out?

1 Like

Oh no, I’ve never done that before @Resilient1. Sounds interesting though. I’ve never bet on sports before. I would probably be terrible at it.

1 Like

i’ve heard a few winners before making about £600 on a coupon lol

1 Like

That’s pretty good. How much does it cost to play?

1 Like

i cant remember, might just be £1 lol,

i dont do it but i’ve always been intrigued by it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I was going to put down some bets using this website, but I decided against it.

I would probably trust a local bookmaker, we have Ladbrokes and William Hill nearby i think.

have been thinking of puting the euro millions on but i dont see the point, i never win at these things lol

2 Likes