Yo yo folks! 🪀

How are y’all doing today?

2 Likes

I got up too early. I’m going to take a nap in an hour ! :joy:

1 Like

I woke at 4am myself. V early for me too

1 Like

Good morning. It’s 6am here. I didn’t sleep much last night, but doing okay otherwise.

1 Like

Morning blue. Is it cold where you are?

No it’s 54F (12.2C). I’m in the South(US).

1 Like

Oh ok. That is a nice temperature

1 Like

I don’t have much to do and am bored. I go in for therapy and counseling next week, and will need to get groceries. That’s about it.

1 Like

I changed my name because one or two women probably were trying to flirt with me. It’s now gender neutral. I’m too old for that kind of stuff now.

1 Like

Yeah I hear you buddy. I woke at 4am. The pre-dawn quiet was magical

1 Like

Yeah it’s kinda quiet here too. I was waiting to see if the Senate passes the Defense bill. My brother-in-law is in the Navy and might not get paid. I’m just hoping they pass it.

1517 15 characters,…

Well, I’m having my ups and downs.

I am ok thanks. Just got back home after walking with my parents and their dog on the beach - we had a coffee and sat there for a while.

Just so worried with what restrictions the government will impose today

Covid is bad here in South of UK

1 Like

A lot of times guys think I’m flirting when in reality I’m just being friendly. My ex husband used to say that I flirted with the cops so they wouldn’t give me a ticket. Then he’d laugh but I swear I didn’t. Idk.

I’m just waiting to get the vaccine so I don’t have to worry about it.

The other one in Oxford got approved here, so there may be a roll out that’s faster with two of them now here in UK. Hopefully it works against this new strain

My sister is having a test today, and I might have to isolate if it comes back positive, as I saw her Christmas day

1 Like

Sorry to here that.

I got up at 4, gonna be a long day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.