Yesterday was really bad

Sunday night I drank, and woke up the next morning SO hungover. I’m talking throwing up all morning, sweats, all of it. I had to wait to take my meds to make sure I could keep them down. Well after a few hours when i woke up, it literally felt like I was tripping or something. I had tracers when I’d move my hands or arms, I kept seeing patterns on the ceiling, the floor, the counter…everything looked distorted. and then i took a shower. I had a complete detachment from reality. I was having extremely bad auditory hallucinations, voices talking and whispering, sounds like buzzing and like someone was in the room with me, I had to keep checking to see if anyone was there. It got to point where what I was hearing and experiencing was so overwhelming. I had a panic attack and had to sit with my friend for like 30 minutes. I haven’t had an episode like this for a long time. usually stress is my biggest trigger, and it was my last day to get all my things moved out of my house because i’m moving from a different state. IDK if the hangover made it worse or what. I was so scared.

1 Like

Wow, bad trip. I can’t drink at all anymore, messes me up too badly

It sounds like you were under a lot of stress, that final letting go of where you live is a pretty big event

1 Like

Yeah, I do have a lot of anxiety from this move and the stress alone of moving is a lot. Glad it’s almost over !

2 Likes

That sounds truly awful. I’m glad you’re better now

1 Like

Yes it was like sensory overload. I’m just glad I had my friend who understands sz as much as she can to help

3 Likes

Yeah. I’m glad you have a friend like that

2 Likes

I drink alot with gabapentin propranolol and haldol and trazodone my poor liver

1 Like

Yea don’t drink! Let’s quit!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.